Part 2

Thank you to TravyBearNLT

Part Two

~Tracy~

We settled in once we got flying and I took one of my anxiety pills. Johnathan knew nothing of me having panic attacks and I wasn't planning on letting him find out just yet.

Sabrina looked over at me as she saw me taking the pill. "What are those for?" she asked, being curious.

I sipped on the coke that I had ordered. "It's for my anxiety. Don't tell anyone just yet. I don't want John to know."

"Of course, but it's no big deal. Do you get panic attacks a lot?"

"Not as much as I used to. I've figured out some good natural path medications and meditation helps a lot too."

"That's great! When did they start?"

I went into the story about my daughter and her health issues and how I would get panic attacks when things got stressful.

Sabrina suddenly felt sorry for Tracy. She had it rough with her daughter. She hoped that John knew how special of a lady Tracy was. And if he didn't, she would just have to remind him.

The pilot announced they would be landing in another half an hour. It was a short flight. I was starting to get excited and nervous at the same time.

Sabrina saw it and said, "It's okay, you will see. It's a beautiful place."

She patted my hand as we started to descend into Dutch. We landed easily and got our carry ons then headed out the doorway. It wasn't long before we were outside of the small airport.

~Andy~

Andy won the bet. He had the privilege of picking up the ladies and getting to meet Tracy first. The guys had a drinking game the night before and he won, which had pissed John off. He had no choice but to let Andy go and pick up Tracy, his wife and Ashlee while they continued to get the boat ready. Besides, the car only fit four people.

Sabrina smiled when she saw her husband of almost 35 years. She was still madly in love with him. She ran up to him.

"Hello handsome. Have you been playing nice?" She had her arms around his.

"Of course. I missed you," he said before leaning in and giving her a kiss.

We both laughed a bit.

"Andy!" she playfully punched him in the gut. "Come and meet Tracy. You're going to adore her," she whispered in his ear.

"Tracy, it's nice to meet you, finally. I'm Andy," he stuck out his hand to greet Tracy.

I blushed. He was just as handsome in person as he was on TV.

"It's nice to meet you Mr. Hillstrand," I replied.

They chuckled, walking to the baggage area.

"Mr. Hillstrand is my father. You can call me Andy," he chuckled.

She was very cute and very shy he could tell. He wasn't sure though that she was the right fit for John. She wasn't what he usually went for.

They got their luggage and headed to town. It was very cute. I was already I love with it.

Andy had strict rules from John. What they didn't know was that Axel had something up his sleeve as well for Ashlee. He was supposed to bring Tracy to get checked in where John was waiting for her in their room. Andy was supposed to keep the family away from her just for the night. John had something special planned.

My heart was racing as I knew it would just a matter of minutes before I saw John again. We checked into our rooms at the Gold Rush Inn.

Andy sent John a quick text to let him know she was here and handed her the room key.

"Here is your room key. I – " Andy was going to tell her it was taken care of when they all heard Ashlee scream. It made them all jump and turn their heads. There was Axel with a huge bouquet of red roses for Ashlee, standing in the doorway. Andy shook his head. None of them saw this coming.

Axel walked up to Ashlee. "I love you and missed you so much," Axel said, getting down on one knee, causing Sabrina to gasp and hit Andy on the arm in excitement. He chuckled.

Just as John was walking down the stairs to see what was taking them so long, he saw Axel kneeling in front of Ashlee. He also saw Tracy at that time and walked up behind her, wrapping his large arms around her waist, causing her to jump at his touch. She leaned back into his chest once she realized who it was, watching the scene unfold.

~Axel~

"Ashlee, would you do the honor of being my wife?" he asked.

She was crying and nodding her head frantically.

He jumped up and picked her up in his arms, swinging her around. Everyone clapped and screamed for them.

"Nice job, Ax. Welcome to the family Ashlee," Andy said, smiling at them.

She was wiping her tears away. "Oh, Axel, you haven't met Tracy. Here, come and meet your uncle's girlfriend." She tugged at his arm. "Tracy, this is Axel, if you haven't figured that out yet. Be nice Axel, don't scare her like Andy has."

"What? You already scared Tracy?" John snapped.

"No! Ashlee, stop getting me into trouble!" Andy pouted.

"It's nice to meet you, Tracy. If you excuse me, I have a date night planned with my fiancé and it doesn't include my uncles and their significant others," he chided, pulling Ashlee out the door.

"Whew, he doesn't waste time, does he?" Sabrina laughed.

"They are 15 years younger than us," Andy said and turned to face Tracy with a smile on his face. "And Tracy, I didn't mean to scare you. I'm glad you are here."

"You didn't scare me. It's a lot at once."

John still had his arm wrapped around me, listening to our conversation.

"Why don't we leave these two alone and you and I enjoy our own time together," Sabrina nudged Andy, making him move.

"Bye you two," Andy chuckled, patting John's arm.

"This wasn't what I had planned for us tonight," John said, picking up my bag as we walked upstairs to our own room.

"It's okay John. Your family is important to you. I think it's great, just a lot all at once."

We went to our room where John had everything set up beautifully, roses by the bedside.