Part 6

Part Six

~Axel~

Axel had one more night with Ashlee. They fought over which movie they were going to watch which ended with some romantic movie that he couldn't stand. So he made the excuse to go make a pizza for them while Ashlee snuggled in on the couch with Coma.

He was checking his messages when he saw one that had a picture of him proposing to Ashlee at the hotel. He was pissed. There was no privacy anymore. People were so noisy with them. He sent a message back to the person saying something along the lines that people needed to mind their own business.

He went back to join Ashlee on the couch, not bothering to tell her that they had made the news.

They were eating dinner when he decided to ask Ashlee to move in with him.

"What are your thoughts on moving in with me?" He looked at her.

She was enjoying her time with Axel. This was so unlike him.

"Is something wrong with you?" she asked.

He laughed. "No, I'm fine. I just want you to move in with me. That's all," he said, wrapping his arms around her.

"Axel, what am I supposed to do here for six months out of the year while you're gone? My parents wouldn't like it very much."

"You don't need your parents' permission to move. You're 25. I was already working on the boat and bought my own house by time I was 25."

"Axel, I love you and your crazy family but, seriously. What would I do during the winter? It would drive me crazy being here alone. I have no one here."

"I'll figure it out. Maybe I could get you a job in the office with Andy while we are away?"

Ashlee didn't like it. "Hmm, I'll think about it. I prefer to stay back in Maine while you are gone and just be here in the spring when you get back. I can make a lot of money on my own that way too."

Axel wasn't winning. "I'll check with the family."

He leaned over and gave her a long kiss, making her melt in his arms. She brushed her hand across his face.

"I love you," she breathed.

Axel already knew that, but he loved hearing her say it to him. He leaned her back onto the couch where they made love all night.

~Andy~

Andy needed to take Sabrina back home and have some more alone time with her. He needed to leave his brother alone too.

"Okay you two, I'm taking my wife home now. You can have the boat one last night," he chuckled, getting up. "I'll see you back at the hotel, Tracy."

"Sure. I should go and cleaned up too," Tracy said, getting up. She was ditching Johnathan.

"Wait, you're leaving me?" Johnathan asked, almost pouting.

"Just for a bit. I'll be right back."

"I'll come with you guys too. We can have lunch in town."

The four of them locked up the boat, got off and started walking into town. One of the producers from the show caught up with them. Johnathan introduced Mark to Tracy.

~Johnathan~

"Johnathan, do you think we can sit down with you and Tracy later tonight and do a quick interview?" the produced asked. There had been quite the buzz about the couple.

"Do we have to tonight? It's my last night with Tracy. We've discussed this."

"I know, but that was before the picture."

They all turned to face him.

"What picture?" Andy snapped.

"You guys don't know?"

He took out his phone. The first picture was of Axel proposing to Ashlee and the second was of Johnathan and Tracy getting on the boat and kissing.

Tracy stepped back a bit. It was all new to her. She wasn't expecting the backlash of the comments that she saw on the feed.

"Let me talk to Tracy. I'll send you a message," Johnathan said. He watching Tracy as she became very quiet, walking back to the hotel.

"Sure, thanks Johnathan," the producer said.

Andy followed behind with Sabrina, leaving them alone.

Tracy went to her room with Johnathan behind her. Closing the door, he trapped her against the wall with his hands blocking her from going anywhere.

"Don't do this to me. I need you. Don't shut me out because of the fans comments," he said.

He was holding her chin up. Her eyes were getting all teary. She was trying not to cry in front of him.

"Let me just compose myself and get into the shower. I'll do the interview if it means that much to you," Tracy said, looking at him and smiling a little.

Johnathan pulled her into him. "Let me take that shower with you," he smiled.

She nodded her head yes. They helped one another undress and then turned on the shower. They took turns cleaning each other in between kissing. She felt so warm and safe in his arms as he soaped her up and rinsed her off. This was one of the sexiest things she had ever done.

Johnathan lifted Tracy out of the shower, wrapping towels around her and laying her on the bed where they made love into the evening right after he sent that text to Max letting him know the interview was a go.