Part 7

Part Seven

****Sexual Content****

~Johnathan~

Johnathan made love to Tracy all afternoon, showing her exactly how much he loved her. The only reason they stopped was because they had to do the interview for the show.

They were laying in each other's arms snuggling when it dawned on Johnathan that he never ever asked Tracy if he should've used protection. He assumed that she would have said something if he needed to so he quickly dismissed the worry.

It was almost seven o'clock. Their time together was coming to an end. They would have to meet the producers soon for the show.

~Tracy~

I rolled over on my stomach, looking over at Johnathan. Man, I was a lucky lady.

I was smiling at him, watching him as he checked his cell phone looking through Twitter messages. I saw that there was a message that had a picture of him and Tracy together. He mumbled some words and sent back a message to confirm that they were indeed dating and people needed to mind their own business.

He looked over at me, realizing I had been watching him the whole time and had my hand laying on the inside of his thigh. It was definitely turning him on.

I started to move closer to him, half of my body lying on top of him. I continued to stroke his large member. He didn't care if we were late now. All he wanted was to feel my touch.

He ran his hands through my hair as I continued to stroke him. Without a warning I went down on him, taking him all in slowly. He let a small moan escape. Apparently I was doing it right.

I continued to go down on him while massaging his balls with my hand. He had his eyes closed. He was getting close. He wanted her one last time.

"Fuck Tracy, I need you," he growled as he pulled my head back gently.

I smiled. Knowing I made him want me so much turned me on just as much.

He picked me up and flipped me over so I was laying underneath him. With one thrust he was inside of me, pushing hard. I could feel myself giving in to him. His love for me was something I had never had or experienced before.

I was becoming close to reaching my climax. I wrapped my legs tightly around him, pushing him deeper into me. I dug my nails into his back, making him push even harder. I could tell I was getting closer.

"Johnathan, please, I need you. I can't wait," I moaned into his chest, causing him to lightly nibble my neck.

"You ready? I want us to cum together," he moaned, looking at me.

I smiled. "Cum in me, please."

He did as he was told. He laid on top of me, holding me tightly and kissing me passionately as he released himself into me. He felt so warm.

Our heart rates slowed. Johnathan collapsed on the bed, taking me with him and kissing my neck, giving me chills.

"You're amazing. Damn, Tracy," Johnathan breathed out.

I laughed. "Seriously Johnathan? Was it okay? I wanted to show you what you mean to me before you head out and forget about me." I sat up in bed. "Damn, we're late."

I got out of bed, taking the bed sheet with me, leaving him naked.

"Hey!" he whined.

I laughed at him. "What should I expect, by the way? Do you want me to answer truthfully or lie?" I asked, getting dressed quickly.

"I'm not sure what they're going to ask. It's up to you, I guess. I've never really been in this situation where they've wanted to meet a girlfriend. Is there anything I need to know about you? You don't need to say anything about Rose. We can keep that quiet," he said, getting dressed. His phone rang and he picked it up, knowing it was the show. "I'm coming. Sorry, we're running late. Be right there."

He hung up as I came out from the bathroom, wearing a very pretty summer dress that showed off my curvy figure.

Johnathan walked up to me, smiling. He tilted my chin up with his hand that was just inside of me, sending a chill through my body.

"You're beautiful. Don't ever forget I said that. I mean it too, not just because I had the best sex I've had in about ten years," he said, kissing me passionately.

I smiled at him, taking his hand as we left the room.

~Andy~

Andy and Sabrina were waiting for Johnathan and Tracy in the hotel café. The producers who have followed them everywhere for years were with them. They also had been interviewing Andy and Sabrina about the horse ranch and how it was being grandparents. Sabrina rarely gave interviews, but this was a special day. They had given Tracy their blessing in the taping, saying how happy they were for Johnathan. They joked around that he shouldn't screw this up or the family would disown him.

Just then, Tracy and Johnathan walking into the "Crab Shack", making everyone stop and stare. Tracy suddenly realized that she was in over her head and gripped Johnathan's hand tightly. He nudged her, letting her know it was going to be okay.

Andy and Sabrina stopped talking and ended the interview. Johnathan went over to them quickly while Sabrina gave Tracy a word of encouragement.

"You nervous?" she asked.

"A bit," Tracy admitted.

"It's okay. I rarely do these, but I did one with Andy for you and Johnathan. You will be fine. Everyone just wants to get to know the lady who stole Johnathan's heart."

"Makes me feel a whole lot better," she mumbled.

Andy got unhooked from the microphones and walked over to Tracy and Sabrina, giving Tracy a little kiss on the cheek. It truly warmed her. Sabrina smiled as did Johnathan, who was watching nearby.

Then things got a bit crazy when Neal, Phillip, Eddie Sr, Keith, Sig and Edgar walked in. They were chatting with Andy who went over to distract them, while the producers were hooking up the mic on Tracy. Johnathan was watching the whole thing unfold.

"You're going to do great, but let me get these clowns out of here so we can get this done. Would you like to meet the other Captains?" Johnathan asked.

She nodded, knowing the mic was on and that they were going to film this part. Johnathan took her hand and they went over to meet the captains.

"So, this is Tracy," Johnathan introduced them all.

"Sig. Do I need to say more," Sig spoke up.

"Hello Captains," she said.

She stuck out her hand to shake Sig's when he came up to meet her and whispered into her ear, "Welcome to the Deadliest Catch family," and gave her a kiss on the cheek. He was very charming and nice as were the rest of the guys. Tracy knew that they were going to have to do the interview quickly as it was getting late.

"You guys need to leave. You've done enough damage," the producer said, a smile on his face. The guys all groaned. They didn't want to leave.

"We will see you in the morning," Sig smiled at Tracy.

She nodded, having no idea what that meant. Then they sat down and started the interview.