Part 13

Part Thirteen

~Johnathan~

Johnathan woke up Thanksgiving morning and looked outside to see the snow coming down. He had stayed on board the Time Bandit, not wanting to even look at Tracy. He called Andy to tell him not to worry about him coming for dinner. He wasn't in the mood. Andy tried to talk some sense into him, but he wasn't budging. He didn't want to be around family. It wasn't his child. He wasn't going to take responsibility for it.

He turned on the radio super loud and started processing some paperwork to keep him distracted. It wasn't until he heard some talking going on that he got up to see who it was. He walked into the galley and saw Axel with Neal and Ashlee. They were leaving him some dinner. Apparently they all knew the news.

He let out a long sigh as he saw Ashlee putting good on the table. "Thank you, but I'm not feeling up to having company," he said.

"We figured, but Ashlee insisted on leaving you some leftovers," Neal said, looking over his brother. He looked horrible.

"Thank you Ashlee, but you didn't have to. I'm sure you're all rather pissed at me for the way I acted towards Tracy," he said.

He sat down at the table as Ashlee heated up the dinner for him.

"Johnathan, I've know you for as long as I've known Axel. I consider you almost like a second father. I've never judged you. You should know that. But I think you're making a huge mistake with your reaction towards Tracy. Regardless of what you think, she never meant to trap you or wanted this to happen," she said as she handed him his dinner and cleaned up.

She said what she wanted and needed to say it to him in front of the men that she loved and cared about. Now it was time for her to go check on Tracy.

~Ashlee~

"I'm going to spend some time with Tracy. She's all alone and having a really bad day. You guys know where to find me," she said, shooting a glance at Johnathan.

"I'll walk you out Ashlee," Axel said, taking her hand and walking out onto deck with her. "You certainly know how to handle my uncles." He chuckled.

He had never seen anyone talk to them that way.

"It needed to be said. He's going to lose her if he isn't careful. She didn't want this anymore than he did."

Axel cupped his fiancée's face and kissed her passionately on the lips.

"I'll come and get you later. I still have a few more hours left," he said.

She smiled at him. "I'll see you then."

Ashlee told Sabrina that she would take over for her so that Tracy wouldn't be alone today.

~Tracy~

There was a knock at the door and I knew it was Ashlee.

"Hi, come in," I said.

Ashlee had a box of leftovers for us in her hand for us. I was starving.

"I've got some yummy leftovers for us. Are we going to watch the football game?"

I smiled at her kindness. "Sure, why not? I'll try a little bit."

We sat down and started in on the food as we watched the game. It was the Seahawks playing. Usually I would be super excited, but I wasn't feeling it today. However, I managed to eat everything on my plate.