Part 4

Part Four

***Sexual Content***

~Johnathan~

John knew exactly what he wanted to do with Tracy. He wanted her in every way. He even arranged to have dinner on board of the Time Bandit, something no one had ever done. But being the boat owner had its advantages.

"I have more planned for us tonight. I want to show you everything and how much you mean to me. But first you need to trust me completely and know that I'll never put you or your daughter in danger," he said.

"I trust you. This is crazy, you realize this right?"

John came up behind me and slipped a blindfold on her. "It's only crazy because it's new and scary for us. But I feel that in my soul it's the right time for us, don't you?" He kissed my neck.

"I want to believe this will work, but you know my history hasn't been so great. Plus it's been a long time John. We haven't really talked about it."

"Take my hand and I promise to give you a night you won't ever forget."

How little did we know how true that would be.

I did as he told me. We walked down the stairs. It was scary to be completely dependent on him with the blindfold. All the sounds around me were intensified. I stumbled a few times walking and he caught me each time, giving me a kiss on my forehead. It made me giggle.

"Okay, we're here at the boat. You need to trust me on this one. I'm going to climb up first then I'll pick you up," he instructed.

I heard him get up. Then he reached to me and picked me up. He guided me into the galley.

"Okay, you get to be free for a few minutes while we eat."

He took off the blindfold, revealing the galley of the Time Bandit. It was quite the set up.

"Wow!"

I was amazed. The show didn't do it enough justice. Either that or they had cleaned it up pretty just for me.

"So, I'll give you the grand tour. This is where we eat as much as we can. Thankfully, Neal is a good cook. Then back here is where the deckhands sleep," he said, showing me each room that had bunk beds.

Then he led me down to the other end where the captains slept. He shared his room with Andy. There were two beds large enough for grown men to sleep comfortably.

"This is really nice," I said.

He turned me around and pushed me up against the door, kissing me passionately. He parted my mouth with his tongue until he found mine. I wrapped my hands around his neck. He ran his hand up the middle of my back, moving me to his bed. I broke away from him, feeling so ready.

"I want you. It's been a long time for me too, you know," John breathed.

He started to kiss my neck again as he tried to unbutton my jeans, making me smile, knowing what he wanted. We were both nervous, but needed each other's touches. We helped each other undress. All that was left on me was my panties and bra. He had just his boxers on.

"Would you help me with this?" I turned around so he could unclasp my bra.

John guided me onto the large bed. He leaned me back against his chest, kissing my neck and running his hands up my waist to my breasts, cupping them.

"You sure?" he whispered into my hair, sending chills through me.

"Yes, I'm sure. I want you."

He finally unclasped my bra, letting my breasts fall free. He then laid me down on the bed and started to kiss my breasts while working his hands down to my panties. I want running my fingers through his hair, knowing fully well what he was about to do. He went to lift them off.

"Do you need some help with these?" He looked up at me, smiling.

"I told you it's been a while."

I smiled at him and lifted my hips so he could slip off my panties. He took a long look at me. My heart was racing.

"What?" I asked. I was worried he didn't like what he saw. I wasn't skinny by any means.

"You're beautiful," he murmured. With that, I not only gave him my heart, but my soul and body.

He slid one finger in me while finding my spot with his tongue, causing me to moan loudly. I hoped that no one would hear us. John slid two fingers inside. I was so wet,

"Johnathan, please, I need you," I moaned quietly. I was begging him.

He moved up on top of me. "I need help with this though," he said. He took my hand and moved in to his boxers, revealing his hard member.

"Well then, Captain, help me with this issue."

He laughed. He moved down next to me on the bed as I helped him remove his boxers, revealing his large, hard cock. It was much bigger than I expected. I was nervous, but I wanted to please him.

"Do you have anything, um, like gel?" I asked, blushing.

He smiled. Thankfully he had stocked up on some the day before in his nightstand without anyone seeing him. He handed me two kids. I took the strawberry.

"It's going to be cold," he warned.