Neighbors

Author's note: yes, I kept everything as is from the imagine and added on to it because that was a damn good scene and it sets the tone for their relationship. 😊
K, bye.

June 20th 2017

"Y/n, wake up, you gotta see this!" Small hands pressed on Y/n's back, stirring her from her sleep.

"K.K., this better be life or death.  What?" Y/n groaned into her pillow. She didn't know the exact time but she knew it was too damn early to be awake and pestered by her 12-year old cousin.

"There's people moving in across the street!" The little girl bounced on the bed, making Y/n bounce with it .

"So? Let 'em move in peace...and let me sleep, crazy." She grumbled trying to pull her blanket over her head. Her cousin only climbed on top of her, poking her in her sides.

"It's a bunch of booooys." K.K. sang teasingly.

Y/n quickly pulled the blanket from her face and squinted at her cousin, skeptically.

"My kind of boys or your kind of boys?" She quizzed.

K.K. grinned mischievously, wiggling her eyebrows.

"They look grown."

Y/n flung her cousin off of her and hopped up to run to her bedroom window. She carefully peeked out from the closed blinds and saw four men carrying things from a U-HAUL into the 3 bedroom house directly across the street from hers.

"Oooh." she awed, as she watched the one, who seemed to be in charge, direct the other three.

"Tall, dark chocolate, plump lips

"Tall, dark chocolate, plump lips....a lil' booty. Ok I see you." Y/n mumbled to herself, inspecting the leader of the pack. He must've been the one moving into the house.

"That one's cute." K.K blushed as she leaned on Y/n's shoulder.

"Which one?" Y/n chuckled. Her cousin continuously crushed on grown men but was too afraid to talk to the boys in her class.

"That oooone." She almost whispered, as she pointed to a lighter skinned guy, who'd taken seat on the porch steps.

" She almost whispered, as she pointed to a lighter skinned guy, who'd taken seat on the porch steps