Issa Teaser, ya,ll

Because I have yet to update this story I shall share what one calls ahem....a teaser. I didn't want this book to sit too long so I had to give y'all something but it can't be a chapter because it's not perfect yet and I'm neurotic okay?! So here it is lol

Actin' Up: Excerpt

"Bro, chill. She havin' fun. We havin' fun." Big Moe gripped Slim's upper arm, stopping him from pulling his gun at his own house party. It was bad enough they were throwing s loud gathering in the suburbs but to have a myrder on their hands would ruin their whole point of being there in the first place.

"Yeah I'm having fun! You invited me....as a  friend remember? Ain't no claim on me. I can dance with who I want, Slim!" Y/n spat back, slapping her hands in her hips.

Slim clenched his jaw and bit his lip as anger and jealousy coursed through him. They weren't together but she was still his and Slim didn't share, period.

"You right. I'm trippin'. Do you. Y'all turn that shit back up! Let's get it!" He smiled with much more charm and excitement than humanly natural.
----------------------------------------------

After watching her for 10 minutes, Slim finally cornered her in a less crowded area of the room.

"Fuck you doin' embarrassin' me like that?"

"First-"

"Get yo ass upstairs. We need to talk." He said dismissively as he glanced around the room. He didn't want  to cause another scene. He lightly pushed her back towards the stairs that lead to his room. Y/n frowned.
"Excuse you?-"
Slim gripped her bare waist, snatching her towards him again.
"The fuck did I just say?" He whispered through gritted teeth, staring daggers into her. Y/n didn't hesitate to pull away from him and make her way to the stairs, leaving Dylan to mingle on his own. She hadn't known Slim that long but she'd known him enough to know when to leave well enough alone. Too bad she hadn't considered that half an hour ago.

Haaaaaa! See y'all on the flip side lol. Don't hate me okay? 😘😘