one

my name is mystic evermore and I'm the proud alpha of the lone wolf pack but even alphas have to graduate which is something I failed to do. my father got deathly sick last year so I took the alpha title incase he didnt make it but after he recovered he thought I should remain as alpha which meant I had to drop out but recently he told me I should return to school to finish my senior year I of course agreed. so now im getting ready for my first day of school.

"alpha mystic your presence is requested in the dinning hall for breakfast" I turn to see my maid bella who is one of my closest friends. I jump out of bed and get ready in a white v neck shirt, a leather jacket, black ripped skinny jeans,and my knee high black boots. I brush out my smoky colored wavy hair that comes to the middle of my back. I line my gold eyes with eye liner and head down stairs after putting on my black and white fedora on the way.

"nice of you to finally join us" my sixteen year old sister brittany says with a snarky voice making my wolf star growl at her disrespect.

"im eighteen I do as I please not what my slut of a sister demands" I say sharply making dad choke on his eggs and mom drop her fork. you see brittany is the pack slut and my mom refuses to accept that fact but my father is over protective even though she is no daddys girl.

"girls enough" mom says brushing her blonde hair from her forest green eyes. brittany looks identical to my mom but I look like my dad with our matching hair and eyes. my brother daniel has dads hair and moms eyes but he is seventeen and less annoying then brittany. I look at him stuffing his face and smile as he starts to choke do to his stuffed face.

"so alpha if your going to be going to school with me try not to embarrass me " brittany says so I glare at her but as I open my mouth to reply the sliding glass back door opens and my beta walks in flipping his brown hair from his blue eyes with a smile that could make a girl faint. with his 6'1'' broad shouldered musculed body he was a total hottie.

"wassup August" daniel says as I get up making August shrug.

"the usual good morning alpha evermore family" august says so dad waves but ma just stares blankly while brittany tries to look seductive making me laugh.

"lets get outta here before my sister jumps you" I say making Brittany glare at me while august shivers in disgust as we walk outside to our cars. mine is a black camaro with purple racing stripes and august drives a ford silver f150. we head to the school that I haven't been to for about eight months amber heights high school. we pull in and I hop out. three packs go here my pack, micheal bridges pack the dark knights pack, and demon moon pack led by the biggest jerkoff I know chance cunnings. Rafael vernes my third in command pulls up and gets out his hair and tan skin derive from his Puerto Rican ancestors on his dads side but his bright green eyes are from his deceased mother the only thing he has to remember her by since him and his father were rogues that my father took in when I was ten.

"so how does it feel to be back" rafael asks his slight accent sounding nice in my ears as they try to adjust to the noisy school.

"loud "I say making them laugh as I rub my abused ears. I walk towards the door but as I reach it I hear a whimper that makes star growl. I snap my head around to see chance his beta zack and his third alex pushing around something smaller. I rush over ignoring august and raf as they call my name.

"useless omega what did I say id do if you told my mom about me beating you up" chance snarls but I push by him to see a guy with blonde hair and steel grey eyes who is slightly muscular and stands shorter than chance's 6'3'' frame by about two inches and he is taller than me by about 5 inches and he looks nineteen. star jumps around in my head as the boy looks at me making my heart stop.