chapter Eleven

It's been two weeks since cloud slipped into a coma after his encounter with chance and with no sign of waking I'm left trying to busy myself. The pack house is almost repaired I've had it worked on day and night since the moment the fire was put out.

Micheal is out and about today with August watching his every move. After he was injected he fell deathly Ill but luckily having August by his side the whole time helped his healing fight the poison. After that August accepted him quickly not wanting to lose him after the close call and regained his title as beta. Daniel didn't complain apparently leya's pregnant so he is coddling her non-stop. Raf found himself a girlfriend named jodie apparently she is a human that knows about our kind I suspect she didn't until raf told her but he says she already knew so I let it go. She doesn't stay with the pack but is here most of the time. I missed alot while I was gone at Mom's and when I wouldn't leave my room. I look around at my pack when a howl breaks the calm scene. I instantly jump and look towards the woods as three wolves break the tree line. I Sprint over followed by seven warriors as the mothers take their children behind themselves.

" Who are you" I ask and they all shift.

"I'm Ashton and this is Cody and Bradley we are from Crystal cave pack we would like to search for our mates please" Ashton says moving his blonde hair out of his blue eyes. I nod looking at the other two twins with brown hair and hazel eyes. The only difference is that the one on Ashton's left Bradley has a huge scar down the right side of his face barely missing his eye.

"On one condition you leave as soon as your finished" I say so they nod.

"What are your ranks" I ask.

"I'm third in command and they are gammas" he said so I look them over again they are all built so Ashton being third is no surprise but Cody and Bradley as spys seems hard to believe they don't blend in but I guess that's why they are no one would suspect them to be stupid enough to be spys.

"Enjoy your time if you need anything let me know" I say turning and walking off.

"Wait you didn't tell us your name" I turn and look at Ashton.

"Alpha mystic evermore" I say then continue to the house.

"There are three guys from another pack looking for their mates let me know if they step out of line"  I say through mindlink to my pack. I sit on the porch and watch as the pack return to normal.

"Alpha come play wolf chase with us" I turn and see Wendy a six year old with blonde hair and green eyes. I smile and get up walking over to the rest off the kids. I shift and growl playfully at them as I slowly chase after them. I catch Wendy by grabbing her shirt and so she jumps on my back.

"Mystic can I speak with you for a minute" I turn and see Ashton so I shift setting Wendy down first. I walk over to him and he smiles at me.

"I was wondering if you could assemble all unmated males and females" he asks so I nod and shot a quick mindlink to have them assemble in the front lawn. As they start to poor in Cody and Bradley walk up to me and Ashton. When they finish coming out Cody and Bradley both head into the group sniffing. It doesn't take long for them to find their mates Cody's mate is Madison a small girl with light brown hair and dark green eyes.

I'm shocked as Bradley walks out holding Joshua's hand a smaller guy with blonde hair and grass green eyes it's Wendy's older brother he is only sixteen. I turn to Ashton confused as to why he hasn't moved.

"I'm looking for my second chance mate so the scent would be stronger than normal and I don't smell her" he says not the least bit sad as he looks at me. I nod carefully trying to dissect the emotions in his eyes. I dismiss the pack and start to head inside when Ashton grabs my arm.

"Hey could I get a tour" he asks not letting go.

"I'll ask someone to take you around" I say wanting to go check on cloud but he still didn't let go.

"Couldn't you show me around" he says letting go so I look towards the infimary.

" I actually have something I want to do" I say heading towards the infimary but he rushes In front of me.

"Oh come on just real quick please" he says so I sigh.

" Okay but you have ten minutes so no questions" I say glancing back to the infimary as I turn and head to the pack house.

About seven minutes later I've shown him around.

"And the infimary is back that way well that's everything so I've got to go" I say and head towards the infimary.

"Wait you promised me ten minutes it's only been eight minutes 21 seconds" Ashton says grabbing my hand.

" Look I have something I need to do" I say but he doesn't let go.

Clouds pov

It's all dark and I can't open my eyes when suddenly my hand feels like it's burning making my eyes shoot open.

Mystic some is touching her

I snarl and jump out of the bed when realization hits me I'm in a hospital.

I rush out the door and grab the closet nurse.

"Where is my mate" I snarl scaring her.

"Cloud your awake" I turn and see Daniel with a showing leya.

"Where is your sister" I snap making him step in front of leya.

" She is showing a visitor around I think they are in the yard" he says confused then his face drops.

"He's done something that's why you woke up isn't it" he says shocked so I snarl and dart out of the infimary. I rush forward and I spot her. He is clinging to her hands as she tries to break away. I snarl and shift darting towards him and tackling him to the ground.

Mystics pov

"Let go" I snap making him grab my other hand.

"Why what's wrong with being with me" he snaps and I see the obsessed look in his eye.

" I have a mate so let go" I snarl but he just grips harder when suddenly a white blur tackles him and stands over him snarling.

"Cloud" I say my voice shaking so he looks at me shifting back and putting his hand on my face.

"Are you okay" he says looking me over. I kiss him hard missing how it felt.

" I'm okay now I've missed you so much" I say as I hug him. Ashton gets up and pushes cloud.

"Who the hell are you" Ashton growls making cloud snarls.

" I'm her mate and male Luna of this pack you mother fucker" cloud growls making Ashton look between us.

"You didn't say you had a mate" he snaps at me.

"I've been trying to get away from you so I could go see him what does it matter" I snarl making him chuckle humorlessly.

" Then why have you been flirting with me all day" he asks seriously.

" Flirting are you insane I haven't been flirting your crazy" I snap and he looks taken aback. Cloud grabs his shoulder then punches him in the face knocking him out cold.

" Gaurds get him off my territory" cloud snaps I look around only now realizing we are surrounded by guards and warriors. Two men grab him and begin carring him towards the edge of the territory. Cloud looks at me and I smile.

He's okay, I'm okay, and the pack is okay even with the threat of the looming battle I know that we are okay in this moment and that's worth fighting for