five

I wake with tears in my eyes. I sit up and wipe them away as once again it hits my heart that my soulmate doesnt want me and fresh tears rush to my eyes. a knock on the door makes me wipe them away furiously as I jump up and open the door.

"we are leaving are you gonna see us off" raf asks thankfully ignoring the tear stained face he sees.

"of course just let me throw on some clothes ill meet you in the foyer" I say my voice hollow and foreign so he nods and heads down the hall. I shut the door and grab a plain black t shirt, black skinny jeans and black combat boots throwing them on quickly. black to natch my mood I say to myself as I look in the mirror. I leave my room and rush to the foyer. the guys stand by their bags as I walk down the grand staircase while mom, Francis and aiden stand infront of them.

"about time" cloud says coldly and tension fuels the air. I walk up and hug august and raf earning a glare from cloud so I shrink away quickly.

"will you be okay we can stay" august says but I give him a sad smile.

"ill be okay and the pack needs you. be safe and when you get there tell dad everything he deserves to know but as far as the pack goes they will know nothing if it gets out that im a re...rejected then wolves all over will challenge me and I have to much to lose" I say my voice coming out broken making me cringe.

"okay see you soon" he says then they grab their bags and walk out the door. ten minutes pass before I dart out the door shifting as I go. I run full sprint following their scent trail til I see them. I bark out announcing my arrival making them all whip around growling but they stop when they see its me. I shift and stare at cloud making august and raf continue on ahead.

"will you shift" I say but he just glares making me sigh.

" I only have on thing to say...I love you and im never gonna stop if you walk away now im gonna do my best to survive without you even if that means finding some one else...im sorry im not good enough but ill be damned if I let you maje me feel worthless when I did nothing but give you everything I could and you threw that in my face...I would have given you anything so just know that im not giving up on us but im done trying when you can come back man up and apologize for what you've done to me then and only then will I take you as my soulmate so go back to your life and leave me out of it till then because im done letting you make me feel guilty and depressed because its not fair to me so if you want to walk out go ahead but dont forget you walked out on me" I say staring into his emotionless eyes. he gives me one last glare before turning and running to catch up with the others. I sigh and feel myself deflate as I turn and run back shifting as I go.

djm-djm-djm-djm-djm

"again concentrate on containing the dark beem" mom shouts, its been a month since cloud left and ive mastered my angel powers with ease. we are currently in the clearing behind the castle while she tries to teach me to control my demon magic. so far I can create a black fire ball and orb now mom is trying to get me to project it forward into a corrosive beam and im failing.

"I said concentrate" she shouts as I once again fail. once again my beam starts before expanding quickly till it causes a mini explosion.

"I cant do it " I say dropping to my knees in exhaustion.

"get up and do it again" she shouts and my anger builds.

"I said I cant do it" I snap so she walks up and yanks me to my feet.

"I didnt ask I said again" she shouts in my ear and I snap.

"I cant are you deaf or are you just stupid im done for today I need a run" I growl then turn to leave.