chapter eight

August growls and tackles Micheal but Instead of kissing him like a normal mate he punches him. Micheal wolf comes out and he pushes August off making him launch through the air hitting the ground a few yards away.

" August Micheal stop you're mates put this behind you" I growl and they both stare at me then each other.

"He isn't my mate he never will be" August snarls then he stalks off leaving Micheal in tears. I rush to Micheal sitting on the ground and hugging him.

"Hey it's just gonna take some time but it'll be okay" I say then im dragged away by my hair i scream and look up to see a demon smirking and behind him are several more. Micheal leaps up but two grab him before he has a chance to help me and they inject a green liquid into his neck.

" Micheal what are you doing to him" I snarl at them.

" We injected him so he can't shift or mindlink for a half an hour now it's your turn" he says as one approaches me I feel a pinch and then I can't feel stars presents anymore.

"Now you'll come with us my queen King Drake is waiting" he says but midnight pushes forward and as the spirals cover my skin the demon let's me go.

"You come into my vessel pack strip her wolf and try to take her without her consent you shall pay for your crimes against her and me" midnight booms making the demons step back.

" And who are you" the guy who grabbed me asks. Midnight roars and glares at him.

"I am midnight spirit Lord of all demons"  midnight snaps and the guy looks terrified.

" Impossible King Drake says he is your vassel " he says making midnights anger spike and he lunges forward attacking the closest demons as the rest retreat. Midnight recceds as the demons disappear. I rush to Micheal side without my mindlink I can't help him unless I find another pack member. I rush to the nearest building and grab the closet pack member.

" Mindlink the pack doctor, my brother, raf, the guards and August tell them Micheal and me were attacked by demons and that they need to come to the front lawn now" I say the girl nods and I rush out the door and head back to Micheal as he lays on the ground his half human side must not be able to handle the wolf suppresent. I hear quick footfalls as August plows toward his mate leading the group I summoned. August rip Micheal from my arms and holds him gently kissing his forehead. I quickly explain what happened and tell them I'm going to the demon realm. They all nod and Micheal is carried towards the infimary.

I clear my mind and hold out my arm picturing a door in my mind. I feel a cold round object in my hand and open my eyes to see a door I turn the nob and it opens to a dark expansion of rock. I take a breather and walk out onto the dark rock.

The door closes behind me and disappears. I look around to see darkness at every corner.

" By order of King Drake all those who enter the underworld must pass three trials to prove their demon strength" a voice booms.

" Why strength" I ask myself and the voice speaks.

" To eliminate weakness only those fitting can enter the kingdom those who can't complete the trials will die trying do you wish to proceed?" The voice asks making my skin crawl.

" What is the nature of these trials" I ask.

"Do you wish to proceed" the voice asks again ignoring my question.

" Yes" I say the fog surrouds me.

" First trial test of demonic magic" the voice calls then a black horse with a purple flamed mane and tail rushes at me.