four

after slamming my door I sink against it and blow out a frustarted sigh. I sit for ten minutes with my head in my hands.

"mystic can I come in" raf says knocking so I get up and open the door.

"come on in" I say so he walks in and he sits on the bed.

"nice room mine is mint green" he says looking around I realize how elegant the room is decorated with silvers and deep purples and a four poster bed with curtains. a fire place sits across the room with a small couch to its left and two doors on the right.

"thanks I guess" I say as I shut the door.

" are you alright" he asks so I let my shoulders droop.

"no cloyd has me so frustrated first he doesnt want me then he does now he wont even talk to me hardly or even look in my direction" I say furiously making him stand and hug me.

"mates can do that but give him some time he will come around there is no point in leaving him you love him so much that leaving him would hurt more then staying right now he is afraid of his feelings everyone he loved was ripped away and now he has trust issuses he loves you so give him time wait for him and he will realize what he has" he says so I back up and straighten my posture.

"okay even if I have to wait forever I will for him " I say proudly making raf smile.

"good now dinner is in two hours we can explore the grounds if we want" he says so we head out of my room and go our seperate ways. I head for the library we passed when aiden showed me to my room. I look threw the tittles of the grand library til I find one that seems interesting. I sit in a window alcove and read for an hour and a half til the doors open to reveal mom.

"the player's follower its one of my favorites I think youll like it" I turn to mom and smile.

"I love how the all the girls friends and family hate the guy and say she can do better but she loves him and doesnt care what they think." I say smiling as she sits beside me.

"your father was like that" she says so I luagh.

"im serious your father was a huge player and of course my parents hated him but I was in love so I brushed them off." she says with a chuckle .

"really?" I say in disbelief.

"yep you see your father didnt want a relationship with me at first so for a few months we were just friends acting like a couple til one day I felt I had waited long enough and told him if he doesnt date me now I would find some one else." she says so I lean forward.

"and he said he wanted to date you right" I ask curiously.

"actually he said he still didnt have a relationship so I left and a week later I was talking to someone else and when your father saw that he realized how much he loved me and it broke his heart seeing me with someone else and he walked up told me he wanted me and how dumb he was for not seeing it sooner. he begged me to take him so I said yes he was all I ever wanted" she says so I look down thinking of cloud.

"your mate will realize how he feels til then dont stop being yourself." she says tilting my head up.

"I wont its just I love him so damn much but he just acts like he only wants me sometimes" I say so she hugs me.

"then tell him how you truly feel" she says so I sigh.

"I have sorta" I say as she stands.

"tell him again for now lets go have dinner" she says so I follow her and we head to the dining hall.

"im not letting him sit by my mate" clouds outraged voice drifts through the doors to the dinning room as me and mom approach. I push the door open and see raf and August holding cloud as aiden smirks with guards surrounding him with swords drawn pointed towards cloud.