chapter seventeen

After the meeting I head back to my room but before I can reach it alpha crow shouts my name. I turn to see crow with a guy and a girl.

"Alpha mystic this is destial and hex" crow says and I take a good look at them. Destial is the demon and he is tall and built with black hair red eyes but unusually tan skin and the girl is skinny and has red hair and blue eyes.

"Destial is a fallen angel turned demon general and hex lost her coven to hunters before I took her in" crow says smiling at them then me.

" well I'm mystic I don't know what youve heard about me so let me assure you I'm not someone to double cross but I'm not heartless if u have any questions ask now" I say but they just look at me so I nod and return to my room.

A few hours later I hear a knock so I hop up and open the door.

"Hello darling I have news" mom says walking in as I go to close the door I realize destial is standing there waiting for me to invite him in.

"Well don't just stand there come in" I say and he looks startled but comes in quickly then I shut the door.

" so as you know your the heir to three kingdoms that being said once you actually agree with your destiny you will become a realized heir and then you will be appointed a soul guardain by each of the gods that preside over the kingdoms and with the assassination attempt I think its time you get your guards" mom says and I try to absorb all the new information.

"Okay but what does that have to do with him" I say pointing at destial so she smiles.

"Destial is your guard from the angel and demon kingdoms the moongoddess hasn't revealed her choice yet but she will once you fully accept your destiny" mom says excitedly so I look at destial and he has a small smile on his face.

"How do you know its him" I ask mom so she laughs.

"He has the mark of the champion which is only given by the gods" she say then she motions for him to lift his shirt. I look at him as he lifts his shirt to reveal an intricate crown marking that is half white and half black.

"Its beautiful" I say so he smiles.

"And the moongoddess champion will have a crown with a crescent moon on it" mom says so I nod.

"So how do I accept my destiny" I ask looking at mom.

"Well you see your grandfather and grandmother are here to take you to the angel kingdom there you will see the final kingdom you will rule over and then you you will be asked if you accept your destiny by the gods if you say yes an unbreakable bond will form between you and destial and your other guardian" mom says and I smile I'm gonna meet my grandparents. Dads parents passed away when he was young so I never met them.

"Where are they I'd like to meet them after I get dressed" I ask grabbing clothes quickly.

" in the throne room meet us there when your done" mom says leaving destial just stands guard by the door as I change in the bathroom. After I put on my white dress with black roses on it and my black heels I head to the throne room with destial following.

As I step into the room everyone gets quiet and a slight breeze blows my smoky hair over my shoulder. I look around and then I see them.