Chapter 1

The sun rose up as Daisykit opened her eyes to see her mother, Dawnspark smiling at her. Dawnspark had a concerned look on her face, what was today again?

Daisykit jumped up and remembered what was today. She was 5 moons old and was able to become a queen apprentice! She was going to learn what exactly? At least her brother Featherkit got to train and hunt. All she got to learn to do was clean the elders moss and take care of kits.

Her sister Juniperkit came up to her and smiled with such excitement. She was glad her sister was excited, but she wasn't.

"Hey! Aren't you excited to become an apprentice! We get to explore the t- oh wait not we get to take care of kits! Yay!" Juniperkit said as she danced around the nursery.

"Maybe if we're lucky our mentors will teach us how to hunt, if we get tom mentors that is," Daisykit said looking towards the leader's den.

"All cats older than 5 moons come for a Clan meeting!" A black tom on the high-stump called out.

"Ravenstar is calling us, we'd better go!" Juniperkit said.

Daisykit made her way along the camp floor. She was going to be an apprentice she should be happy, but all she could think was the smell of mice bile. At least if your a medicine cat apprentice you can collect herbs and learn some fighting. You could be a girl doing that, but the medicine cat has to choose you.

"I have two cats ready to become a warrior and queen," Ravenstar said.

"Crowpaw and Turtlepaw," Ravenstar said.
ng
"Crowpaw is becoming Crowtang and Turtlepaw is becoming Turtlepool, they have showed much interest in what they are doing. A who do you want your mate to be?" Ravenstar asked with much interest.

"I want Turtlepool to be my mate, she has been very kind to me as an apprentice and she seems to know what I'm like," Crowtang seemed hopeful they would say yes.

"I say yes, I'm not sure about Gingerstar, but he is your uncle after all," Ravenstar said.

Crowtang smiled and went over to Turtlepool. "Hey mate," he said. She blushed and followed him into the forest.

Daisykit rolled her eyes and got ready for her ceremony.

"Now it's time for some kits to become apprentices," Ravenstar said smiling at Daisykit, Juniperkit and obviously Featherkit.

"Featherkit, Daisykit and Juniperkit are you guys ready to become apprentices?" Ravenstar asked.

"Yes," they said in unison.

"Featherkit is now Featherpaw and your mentor is Kinktail, please teach him all you know," Ravenstar said smiling.

"Daisykit and Juniperkit are now Daisypaw and Juniperpaw, there mentors are the queens, but their main mentors are Sandvine for Daisypaw and Batears for Juniperpaw," Ravenstar said without a second thought.

Daisypaw felt kinda happy, she didn't know how to feel knowing she'd be spending the rest of her days in a cave full of nursing queens and pregnant queens.

Turtlepool and Crowtang came back from the forest. Crowtang went to go gaurd the entrance for a night.

Daisypaw followed her mentor Sandvine into the den. Sandvine smiled at Daisypaw and said, "Your going to love being an apprentice. At least you don't have to be pregnant every second of your life,"

"Yeah, but why can't we hunt or fight? We're not weak, if anything we are as strong as them!" Daisypaw said.

"Sh, I'm glad I got an apprentice like you, I had a ton mentor. There weren't many queens at the time and I got to learn how to hunt a little and fight. I could teach you and say I was showing you where the moss was!" Sandvine said.

"Yes, I'd love to be a warrior!" Daisypaw said

A/N Here's the first chapter, nothing too major happened, I hope the plot isn't going to fast. This is why I can't write stories XD