Chapter 2

Sandvine and Daisypaw went along the side of the grass. The had to make sure they weren't seen or they would be in big trouble. No wonder she-cats couldn't easily come out. There were warriors at every entrance even at the dirtplace entrance.

Daisypaw sighed as she glanced at the beautiful forest. The soft grassy underfloor felt like moss on Daisypaw's feet. She followed Sandvine into a secret opening.

"Wow, this is beautiful," Daisypaw says as she sees the sunlight hit Sandvine's fur.

"I know my mentor trained me here in secret, he saw potential in me, but I wasn't brave enough to say I wanted to be a warrior," Sandvine said as she glanced in Daisypaw's green eyes.

"Anyways, what do you want to learn first, I'm better at hunting then fighting. You'd have to have someone more experienced to teach you how to fight," Sandvine said glancing at her ear.

"Okay, let's do hunting first," Daisypaw said as she waited for Sandvine to do something cool.
——————————————

Featherpaw glanced at his mentor, Kinktail. He didn't seem like the type to be a warrior, he probably slept all day. Why couldn't he get a cool mentor like Flaketail or Swanpool.

Kinktail came up to him and said, "Let's do battle training first. Your small which makes it harder to fight, but easier to hunt."

Featherpaw felt offended, just because his body wasn't cut out for fighting didn't mean he couldn't fight as well as anyone else.

"You probably fight like a she-cat," Kinktail teased.

Featherpaw growled and leaped at Kinktail. Kinktail backed up and watched as Featherpaw fell into the dirt. Featherpaw spat out the dirt and ran behind Kinktail.

Kinktail was faster and used his hind legs to push him back into the dirt.

"First of all, use your size to an advantage, you are probably a fast cat, you need to run around me and leap onto my back. Then rake your paw onto my back. That'd make me try to swipe at you, but good job for your first time," Kinktail said sitting down and wrapping his tail around him.
——————————————
Daisypaw came back with a bunch of knowledge of hunting. She asked Sandvine if she could hunt, but said then we'd be too suspicious.

She glanced at her sister Juniperpaw who was taking care of Icekit and his sister Talonkit. Juniperpaw glanced over at her, she seemed happy to see her.

"Hey Daisypaw, come look at these two beautiful kits! They seemed to like me," Juniperpaw laughed.

Daisypaw smiled and walked over to the two kits. Icekit smiled and leaped at her paws,

"Fight me she-cat!" Icekit said.

Daisypaw felt all the hatred and anger she had for discriminating she-cats come out.

"What!?" Daisypaw hissed at the kit.

Icekit seemed to back down and said, "I mean she-cats are weak, so I thought I could beat y-"

Daisypaw felt shock and angry at the same time. She couldn't lash out on this kit. He was only three moons old. Two moons younger then her. She wanted to take Talonkit and run away.

Talonkit came out of nowhere and pounced on her brother pinning him down.

"What a she-cat beat me? What is this?" Icekit asked his white pelt getting dusty from the dirty ground.