Chapter 6

A/N: I just want to say thanks to everyone who enjoys this story. Some of my reads are from Canada and Germany that's so cool! Anyways thanks again and back to the story.

Daisypaw felt sore after her training session with Featherpaw. She sighed, she couldn't believe that Stormbird had caught them. What a fool she was.

Daisypaw came back to more kits, her mother Dawnspark had hers kits. They were named Finchkit and Licoricekit. She had more brothers that was a relief. She was glad they didn't have to become queens. They couldn't become queens or not warriors.

Finchkit had a calico coloring of a pelt, just like her. Licoricekit was a all brown cat with a white underbelly and four white paws. He reminded her of Stormbird. Was Stormbird her father?

Daisypaw walked up to Dawnspark and asked, "Who's are father?"

"Stormbird, you never seemed interested in meeting him," Dawnspark said laughing. "You also were so distant from him. Your siblings seemed to love him, but you were, different."

Daisypaw wondered if Stormbird remembered her at all? Most toms don't care about their kits.

Daisypaw walked over to the clearing and saw Gingerpaw with her sister. She chuckled as she realized that Gingerpaw seemed to like her, but she didn't mind. She also saw Lionpaw trying to seduce her sister as well.

Daisypaw walked over to Juniperpaw and glanced at the toms. They didn't seem interested in her. That was a relief, well they aren't going to be able to choose me as a mate.

Daisypaw walked towards the nursery in hopes to sleep. When she looked back to Juniperpaw. Lionpaw was looking her way.

Daisypaw didn't know what that meant and was to tired to questioned it. She stretched her legs and went to go to sleep, but the sun was still up and she couldn't. She sighed and walked over to her mentor Sandvine.

Sandvine was still taking care of her kits. How could she learn to hunt if her mentor was forced to raise, those kits?

Icekit, now four moons old, seemed a bit more mature, but not really. Talonkit was trying to play with her brother, but he just said, "I'm too old for kit games, especially with a she-cat,"

Daisypaw hissed and walked over to the kit. She grabbed him by the scruff.

"Hey!" Icekit protested.

Daisypaw continued walking and she put him next to his mother. Wrenbelly, she was beautiful, she hadn't talked to her often, but Icekir bragged about her all the time.

Daisypaw purred and said, "Wow, your so pretty. Well here's your troublemaker of a kit,"

Wernbelly chuckled and said, "Thanks, I'll teach him how to be a kit again,"

Daisypaw wondered how many moons longer she would have to train? It was so boring sitting here doing nothing. Maybe one day she would become the best leader ever known.

She knew she needed more practice in fighting, but it'd be too suspicious if she and Featherpaw went out again. Maybe she could explore the territory on her own.

She went to the dirtplace tunnel and snuck out. If she need an exscue it'd be she needed to find different moss for the kits. She padded out into the forest and felt free again. The nursery was so tight and she couldn't move without hitting some cat.

She padded until she found a river, was this the edge of HazelClan. This was the river part that went more into AmberClan's territory. She walked towards what her brother had shown her in the training clearing. She walked north of that to find a stench that did not match her HazelClan stench.

'This is AmberClan's border," she thought to herself. She thought she saw a black shadow in front of her, but it disappeared.

She turned back to go to camp, when she heard, "A she-cat? All alone?"