Chapter 8

"I want Daisysplash to be my mate," Lionspark say with much enthusiasm.

"No! I want to be a warrior and no ones stopping me!" She cried. She didn't want to be stuck having kits and doing nothing productive.

"What! A she-cat can't be a warrior, you probably don't even know how to fight!" Ravenstar hissed.

Gingerstar chuckled and said, "That's why your different, you wanted to be a warrior,"

Gingerstar flicked his tail for the crowd to silence. "I have an idea, how about Daisysplash will have to fight Lionspark and whoever pins the person first wins. Daisysplash get to be a warrior if she wins and not be able to have a mate or kits, or if Lionspark wins he gets to have Daisysplash as a mate and Daisysplash can't do anything about it,"

Daisysplash liked that idea, she'd have to win. Hopefully what Feathercry had taught her was enough. He taught her a lot of moves.

Lionspark nodded agreeing to the idea as well.

Ravenstar grumbled and said, "I guess so," he flicked his tail, "Daisysplash on that side, Lionspark that side,"

Daisysplash went to the other side of the camp and got ready to fight.

Ravenstar held his tail up and said, "Ready, set, go!"

Daisysplash ran towards Lionspark and he ran towards her he leaped. She decided that this was the best time for a claw attack. She clawed at his stomach and he hissed and lost balance. She turned around and leaped towards him. He scratched her stomach and she hissed.

Daisysplash waited for him to do a move, he decided to jump again. Daisysplash leaped and pushed her paws to make him fall backwards. He moved out of the way and Daisysplash got back to her feet.

Lionspark growled and ran towards her. Daisysplash sliced at his face and he leaped back. Lionspark seemed really angry and tried to leap on her back again. Daisysplash hissed and jumped onto him one more time.

She felt her blood rushing as he landed on the ground under her paws, she won, she couldn't believe it! She was going to be a warrior!

Gingerstar said, "Daisysplash won! Congratulation, you are now a warrior, Lionspark good try. I thought an extra moon of training would of helped you, but it didn't obviously you just flirted with the she-cats,"

Lionspark hissed, "Get off me she-cat!"

Daisysplash walked off of the tom. She couldn't believe she had finally won. She was a warrior and no one could change that!

Ravenstar flicked his tail and said, "The new warriors must gaurd the camp. Juniperblaze do you want to be a warrior too?"

Juniperblaze looked like she couldn't speak. "No, sir I like being a queen. I love the kits,"

"Good, now go to the nursery please," Ravenstar said.

Daisysplash went to the entrance and her brother looked at her in surprise. He didn't know he was training her to be a warrior. If she wanted to be mean she could blame him, but she wasn't.

Daisysplash saw Lionspark glare at her. She still stung from the wounds on her stomach. She was a new warrior and no one could stop her now.