Chapter 7

Daisypaw looked behind her to see a black tom. He looked at her with much confusion.

Daisypaw glanced at him. He glanced back at her. It got very awkward.

"What is a she-cat like you doing out here?" the black tom asks with much confusion.

"Collecting moss, what else?" Daisypaw asked.

"Oh, but isn't their moss any closer to your camp?" The tom asked.

"Yeah, but it's not as good as the moss out here," she says hoping that would convince him.

"Oh, okay. Says what's your name?" He asks.

"Daisypaw, what's yours?" Daisypaw asks flicking her tail side to side.

"Oh it's Shadowpaw, I'm a medicine cat apprentice, I came looking for herbs, but their inside your territory and I need them badly," Shadowpaw said as he pointed to the herbs with his tail.

"I can get them for you, so your not breaking the code," Daisypaw says as she collects the herbs and gives them to Shadowpaw.

"Thanks very much, I won't forget this. Hope finding your moss goes well for you, there may be some near the river that's good," he says as he goes back towards his territory.

Daisypaw smiles and decides that not all toms are that bad. That medicine apprentice wasn't too bad. Maybe she shouldn't be so harsh towards toms. Some may just want to be nice and not pick on her.

Daisypaw collects some moss near the river and heads back to camp. She decides to enter through the dirtplace, because they might not believe she was gone for that long.

She goes back into the nursery. The sun was finally down and she decided to go to sleep. She yawned and fell asleep.
—————————————————
6 moons later

Daisypaw woke up to hear Ravenstar calling a ceremony. Today was her chance to become a warrior. Lionpaw, had to wait a moon, because he snuck out of camp without a warrior. What a silly apprentice.

Icepaw was watching from a distance with his sister Talonpaw.

Her mom's kits and Sandvine's kits were apprentice as well. They were all growing up so quick.

Ravenstar called, "Anyone older than 5 moons come for a clan meeting,"

Daisypaw watched as a bunch of cats came out of their dens and watched Ravenstar. Today was the day she was going to be recognized as a warrior!

Ravenstar got started right away, "Lionpaw, Featherpaw, Juniperpaw, and Daisypaw do you promise to uphold the warrior and queen code?"

"I do," they said together.

"Then by the power of StarClan I give you your new names. Lionpaw is Lionspark. Featherpaw is Feathercry, Juniperpaw is Juniperblaze, and Daisypaw is Daisysplash," Ravenstar glancing at Gingerstar who nodded.

Gingerstar stepped up and asked, "Feathercry, who do you want your mate to be? Or are you waiting?"

Feathercry smiles and says, "I'm waiting for someone,"

Daisysplash could only guess it was Talonpaws. He's been falling for her every since she was made an apprentice.

Ravenstar smiled and asked, "Lionspark who do you want mate to be?"