60 :(

~TEAR IN MY HEART PT 2~

NOTE: I have nothing against Debby Ryan she's probably a sweetheart in real life

I just don't know any of Josh's ex's other than her and a lot of you guys thought it was Debby in the last chapter.

Alright

LEGGO
___________________________

"I told you, I don't like you that way, Debby."

"But Jooosh!"

"No I-... look, I invited you so that maybe we could become friends, not to get into a relationship again. We had something, but now it's gone. I'm sorry." Josh spoke sincerely, backing away from her to grab his tie, but before he could even reach the table, she grabbed his wrist with her delicate yet strong hand and turned him around. And before he knew it, her lips were on his.

"Mmph!" He muffled out, too shocked to pull away, but his entire body went ridged once he heard his fiancé's voice.

"...J-Josh?"

The drummer pushed his ex away despite the girl's protests and watched as Tyler grew more and more fearful.

Josh was quick to try and convince him that this wasn't what the singer thought it was.

"Tyler, w-wait it's not what you-" But he was cut off.

"You...you..." He prepared himself for Tyler to yell at him but what he did was even worse. Not only did he give him that glare, the one where he's so confused he doesn't even know what emotion to feel right now, but he ran away. And Josh knew for a fact that Tyler gets lost very easily.

He squirmed out of Debby's grip and rushed out of his dressing room, searching around the wedding area frantically. Tyler didn't go that far, did he? Oh gosh.

Josh panicked, "Tyler?" He called out into the woods, yet all he got back were who's from owls and high pitched sounds from crickets. He sighed, running a hand through his faded pink hair.

"Uh, Josh?"

Said boy turned around and weakly smiled at Patrick.

"Where's Tyler? We've been looking for him for a while now... is he in your dressing room?" He asked, playing with his fedora that was now in his hands.

Josh shook his head sadly and pointed towards the forest. "He ran away... because my ex girlfriend kissed me..."

"Josh, can you really blame him? He probably felt heartbroken and wanted to be alone. You need to find him and tell him she kissed you, not the other way around. Make sure he knows that you love him, Josh." Patrick finished before walking off to help Ashley with something. The drummer sighed, Patrick was right. But that's the problem. This is Tyler, he has no sense of directions. The brunette probably has no idea where he is right now.

Josh pulled out his phone, hoping his fiancé brought his device with him.

___________________________

Tyler traced random patterns into the dirt, finding the woods' mysterious outlook to be comforting in a weird way. The sound of the marimba ringtone on his phone made him jump, startled by the sudden noise. He searched around for his phone in the pocket of his suit, but didn't find it. So where was it? It had to be there somewhe-