•Chapter Three•

*Fast forward to Friday*
ANNIE'S POV
I just got out of school, and now Kenzie, Jayden, and I are walking to my house to get ready for the party.

J-Are you guys excited to partayyyy?!
K-Definitely not as excited as you are.
J-Well Carson is going to be there!
A-Wow what a shocker. Carson is going to be at his own party!
J-Watch your attitude missy.
K-Annie's just mad because Hayden has been annoying her all week.
J-He must really like you.
A-Or maybe all he really wants is to see my heart shattered into a million pieces.

*At Annie's house*

We went right up to my room and got ready. We did each other's hair and makeup. We had some time to spare before we left, so we just sat there and went on our phones.

*At the party*

We just walked into the party, and I didn't see Hayden yet. Thank god. After a few minutes, I finally see him. Well this party was great while it lasted. Luckily Hayden hasn't walked up to me yet.

J-Well I'm gonna go find Carson. I'll see you guys later.
A-Ok.
K-Annie, you should go talk to Hayden.
A-Do you remember the deal? I would come as long as we avoided him.
K-I know, but he won't stop looking at you.
A-Sounds like he's stalking me. I think I'll just stay here so he doesn't end up kidnapping me.
K-Annie I'm serious. Just talk to him. I actually think he likes you. Every time you laugh or smile, he smiles too.
A-Why? I'm not falling for his or your tricks.
K-Trust me Annie.
A-Fine but I'm walking away from him if he starts to play his mind games.

I take a deep breath and walk over to him.

H-Well look who showed up. I thought you weren't coming.
A-I wasn't, but Jayden dragged me here because she wanted to see Carson. She's obsessed with him.
H-Oh well don't tell her I told you this, but Carson never stops talking about her. She's always on his mind.
A-Really?
H-Yep. Anyway, look at us having our first normal conversation.
A-Wow that's such a big milestone.
H-I see that you made sure not to leave your sarcasm at home.
A-I could never forget it!

Hayden and I actually ended up talking for a while. I've started to see a whole different side of Hayden. I'm not going to let myself fall for him, but I could possibly see us as friends someday.

There will be more events from the party in the next chapter💗
Instagram-
@/hannie.obsessed_
@/officially.leblanc.facts