•Chapter Sixteen•

ANNIE'S POV

A-Hayden?
H-Yes?
A-We need to find them.
H-I don't know if that's possible Annie.
A-Please Hayden. I need to see them.
H-How are we supposed to find them?
A-We can track their phones!
H-I don't know about this...there's obviously a reason why they left.
A-Exactly! And that's why we need to find them! I need answers!
H-That is not what I meant at all.
A-Hayden. I need to see them more than anything. I need to know why they did this. Either you're coming with me, or I'm going alone.
H-Fine.

We hopped in Hayden's car and started tracking Caleb's phone. The location was in the middle of nowhere. Hopefully this works.

*2 hours later*

We finally made it to the location. Hayden parked about a minute away from where Caleb's phone was just in case. I hopped out of the car and continued following where my phone told me to go. Soon enough, we came across an old wooden house. Hayden took my hand, and we walked to the door. The door opened, and there stood Caleb. He looked really shocked when he saw me. I didn't know how to react.

C-Caleb

C-What are you doing here?
A-Caleb, I need answers.
C-How did you find out?
A-The text messages...
C-Ugh. I knew you'd find out. Well...come inside I guess.

The inside of the house was way nicer than the outside. It had decorations all over, and it looked very clean.

A-Why did you leave us?
C-It wasn't my choice. Mom and dad got divorced and never wanted to see each other again. She didn't want to tell you and have to say goodbye, so she didn't.
A-How come you and Hayley didn't even bother to say goodbye to me? I thought you guys loved me...
C-We did love you, and we still do. We didn't have any idea what was going on either. Mom explained it to us after we left the house.
A-I still don't understand why they separated us.
C-They didn't want to lose their kids. It was their only option.
A-One last question. Why did Dad lie to me?
C-Because he knew you would do something like this.

We continued talking for about 20 minutes. All of a sudden, Mom and Hayley walked in the door.

How will Hayley and Annie's mom respond? Find out soon💗
Instagram-
@/hannie.obsessed_
@/officially.leblanc.facts