•Chapter Five•

ANNIE'S POV
I woke up to someone knocking on the door. My dad was probably at work, so I guess I have to answer it. I dragged myself out of my bed and walked to the front door. I opened the door and saw Hayden standing there.

H-Morning!
A-What are you doing here? And how did you get my address?
H-Mackenzie gave it to me.
A-Oh my god I swear next time I see her I'm gonna-
H-Anyway, I was wondering if you wanted to go to the fair with me today.
A-I guess. Just give me like 10 minutes to get ready.

I quickly went to my room, and I got ready. I just threw on a casual look. I kinda want this to be a date, but I don't want to fall for Hayden. I know the only thing I'll end up with is a broken heart.

*At the fair*

Hayden and I were actually having a really good time. He did try to make a few moves on me, but I just let it slide. Then we went on a ride that takes you up 150ft and drops you. When we were dropping, I accidentally grabbed Hayden's hand. We were still holding hands after we got off the ride. I realized what was happening and awkwardly pulled my hand away.

*2 hours later*

We chose to go on one last ride which was the ferris wheel. We were just talking, but when we got on the top, Hayden kissed me. I didn't know what to do, so I kissed back. I was doing the only thing I didn't want to do: fall for Hayden.

I hope you guys liked this chapter! The next one will be up later😘💗
Instagram-
@/hannie.obsessed_
@/officially.leblanc.facts