•Chapter Fifteen•

HAYDEN'S POV

A-How did you get Caleb's number?
H-Oh...umm..I...umm.....

When Annie asked that, I wasn't sure if I should tell her the truth. I don't want to lie to her, and she deserves to know the truth, but Caleb told me not to tell her...

A-Hello? Hayden?
H-Ummmm.....
A-Come on. Just tell me.
H-Fine! *explains the text messages*
A-How is that possible?
H-I don't know. I guess there's only one possibility...

ANNIE'S POV

A-He's s-still alive?...
H-I mean that's the only way...
A-How could Caleb fake his own death? Why would he do that to me and my dad?
H-I have no idea...
A-Unless m-my dad knows?

I ran to the office where my dad was, and Hayden followed me. I slowly opened the door and walked in.

AD-Oh hey guys.
A-Dad?
AD-What is it, Annie?
A-Did y-you know?
AD-Know about what?
A-Did y-you knows about C-Caleb?
AD-Annie...
A-You did know didn't you?! And you kept it from me! How could you do that?!
AD-Annie please listen-
A-How could I listen to you now?! How could I believe anything you say to me anymore?!
AD-JULIANNA!
A-What about Hayley and Mom? Are they alive too?
AD-...
A-Dad! How could you keep this from me?! I was depressed for so long, and you're the one that caused it!
AD-Annie, please...
A-No! I never want to see you again!

And just like that, I stormed out with Hayden trying to catch up to me. I ran outside and down the driveway with tears streaming down my face. Hayden stopped me at the end of the driveway and pulled me into a hug. Was this really my life?

What's going to happen to Annie? Find out in the next chapter!
Instagram-
@/hannie.obsessed_
@/officially.leblanc.facts