•Chapter Twenty One•

*2 weeks later*

ANNIE'S POV

It's been two weeks, and things are back to normal...well not at all, but  they're as normal as they can get. I woke up to my alarm going off. Hayden wasn't in bed, so he must be getting ready for school. I dragged myself out of bed and got ready. When I was done, I walked downstairs and saw Hayden cooking breakfast.

A-What's all of this for?
H-Nothing. I just thought I'd surprise you.

We sat down and ate breakfast. When we were done, I washed the dishes, and we headed to school. I met up with Kenzie at my locker, and we headed to our first class.

*skip to the end of the day*

I was at my locker when I started to feel uneasy. I felt like something was about to happen, but I tried to ignore it. Kenzie walked up to me and started talking, but I didn't listen to a single word she said.

K-Hey Annie are you okay?
A-What? Oh uh yeah.
K-Are you sure? You spaced out for a little bit.
A-Yeah. I just feel a little weird. I'm fine though.
K-Okay, well let's get going. Do you want to go to my house or something?
A-Sure.

I gathered my things and walked outside with Kenzie. We turn the corner, and I see something I thought I would never see. It was Hayden leaning in to kiss someone. I froze up as a tear ran down my cheek. There was no way that this was just a misunderstanding. Kenzie tried to drag me away, but I didn't budge.

K-*whispering* Annie come on. Let's just leave.
A-*whispering* No. I'm going to stand up for myself.

I wipe my tears away and walk up to Hayden.

A-I guess I was wrong again for thinking that you had changed. I should've never given you a second chance. You and Kenzie were all I had left, and you hurt me just like everyone else did. Whatever we had is over for good. I'm not giving you another chance because I know I'll end up hurt again. I'll pack my stuff and move out of your house. Goodbye Hayden.

Hayden tried to grab my arm, but I pulled away. I went to Hayden's house, packed my stuff up, and brought it to Kenzie's house. Maybe it's time for a new start without Hayden. Once a player, always a player.

END OF STORY

And that's the end of this story! I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I did. Stay tuned for a new story coming soon💗😘
Instagram-
@/hannie.obsessed_
@/officially.leblanc.facts