•Chapter Fourteen•

ANNIE'S POV

I felt horrible when I heard that Hayden cried over me. Maybe I should've let him explain before I jumped to conclusions....

*2 minutes later*

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a knock on the front door. I took a deep breath and opened the door. I saw Hayden standing there with red and puffy eyes.

A-Um hey...
H-Hi..
A-Well come on in I guess.

I let Hayden in, and we sat on the couch. There was some awkward silence for a few minutes until Hayden broke it.

H-Listen, what you saw isn't even half of the story. When you were in the bathroom, Jayden came up to the table. I was trying to give her the hint to leave, but she wouldn't. Finally she said she'd leave, but on one condition. I asked what it was, and she dragged me outside and started making out with me. I tried to push her off, but I couldn't. I'm so sorry Annie. I really love you, and I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I lost you.
A-...No. I'm sorry I didn't let you explain. It just really shocked me seeing someone who I thought was my best friend, making out with my boyfriend.
H-I totally get it, and you had every right to get angry...so...are we okay now?
A-Of course.

We spent the rest of the day just hanging out and watching movies. Then I remembered my important question for Hayden.

A-Um Hayden, can I ask you something?
H-Of course. What is it?
A-Promise you'll be completely honest?
H-Promise.
A-How did you get Caleb's number?

Ooh a cliffhanger! Will Hayden keep his promise and tell Annie the truth? Find out in the next chapter💙
Instagram-
@/hannie.obsessed_
@/officially.leblanc.facts