chapter 3

Jordan and I go explore the small, plain airport. We ended up getting some snacks and just getting to know each other.

"So where are you from?" I ask him while stuffing chips in my mouth.

"Boston. You?"

"Boston as well!"

"Why haven't I met you before?" He asks as I shrug my shoulders with a smile.

Jordan looks at me with those eyes and the skin around his eyes crinkle up a bit. I looked away and smiled at the ground.

I never liked boys in bands but this guy was very different. He seemed genuinely nice and sweet.

"What are you thinking about, Bells?" He interrupts me from my thoughts. I look up at him with a confused look.

"That's what I'm going to be calling you for the next 24 hours."

"Why does it only have to be 24 hours?" I question. I want it to last longer.

"You're right. These 24 hours may just change our lives." His eyes meet mine as I blush.

But it already changed mine. Never will I ever forget this guy.

"Come with me." He says as he takes my hand. I get up from my seat and follow him to where he was taking me.

He ended up taking me to a little gift shop. He picked up a magazine with his face and 4 other guys on it.

"This is my life." He tells me. I take the magazine from his hand and look closely at the others. Jordan was definitely the cutest but the blonde one was cute as well.

"That's my brother, Jon." He points at the guy next to him in the picture. He did look like Jordan a bit.

"Wow. Isn't it weird to see yourself on magazines and TV?" I ask. It would be so weird for me. I couldn't even imagine it.

"Yeah a little but I've gotten use to it." He puts the magazine back and takes my hand once more. He leads to me a corner and takes a seat.

He pulls out a CD player and some headphones. He places the headphones on and music starts playing. I was guessing this was band.

Step by step, ooh baby
Gonna get to you girl
Step by step, rah

Step by step, ooh baby
Gonna get to you girl
Step by step, ooh baby
Really want you in my world

(Step) Hey girl, in your eyes
I see a picture of me all the time
(Step) Hey girl, when you smile
You got to know that you drive me wild

(Step by step) Ooh baby
You're always on my mind
(Step by step) Ooh girl
Really think it's just a matter of time

Step by step, ooh baby
Gonna get to you girl
Step by step, ooh baby
Really want you in my world

I take off my headphones and smile at him.

"You guys are actually really good." I admit shyly.

"I know." He smirks as I roll my eyes.

This guy.