Key

The thoughts and feelings I learned to accept, never knew that closest suffers the same.

Ought to know when I try to help, except, forever oblivious to the new game.

I scream out in my mind, I realize, none of my pain of loneliness and fear that I assumed Who brings.

I was saying their dreams, I find, I think? lone to the gain of nothing bearing anything.

Crazed to have heard little things talk and talk and I come to listen hearing truths and lies and beliefs and... and... and...

Hazed to have gave one rings, my love, my rose, listening- hearing truths and lies and beliefs and dreams when none of mine was reality.

DIJTLT TP UW, LZSAKN UW EE GLLGSF. PWLG TOKM, TINE DE, ZGVF BZED- I KU NPB CNFW HTYNWJE! Z WHTT UPWM KO RTOX Q UAIE HTD MWNE KHLS. I XIFT POB NESM, A WRNA ZO TBALC DV KVFZQTYIUM WJBZ YFU! WREBAW CFML HADS, OHRT KOD J LG TF MHQE QMGPCE SKAWM EE RGHON?! J LGN'K WHTT ZWM TF LLGVF... Q OAET AU TBTC TF YVA AOL A WZLS IASM XOI YVA AOL LACK AU YPC BUJT WREBAW LVNK SE BV WAI!

Of course you can't read some of these... things in this story.

It's my thoughts. They hid from everyone and anyone unless they have the key. It's my life. It's my hopes and dreams crushed and thrown away and made into the rambling of a mad man.

Sheepskin litters the floor. I tried cutting away at them to decipher my own thoughts, and now I don't know.

What's wrong with me? With them? What did I do?

What did I do?!

Today's key to the sheep was different. I feel like there was some need for it.

Is there a need? I have no idea. I just want to stay hidden and keep my thoughts out of everyone's way. It's better this way.

Easier, better than to still stay silent. If they really want to know, they will go to that measure. Maybe even share it, I don't know.

I just want to know while hiding, I think?

No, I want them back. But I can't do that without sounding crazy, unless I stay hidden.

Unless... I stay quiet.