Colors

Life, in case you don't already know, has colors.
A whole lot of them.
And each color has their own meanings. Their own... emotions.

Why do I only see my sheep as black and white?

Let's say... they were colored... and I talked about a red sheep. What does it mean?
Red can be a fire, anger, burning hatred...
But also shows compassion, romance...

What sense would it make, if I had a purple sheep? Do I mean that I am at peace with the sheep, or am I or the sheep royalty?

Would blue mean sadness, like the cliché color it is?

"Will orange save the day?"

With colors, it was harder. More to look at, more to think about.

Saying it was black and white, was easier. People understood the concept of light and dark, purity and corruption, innocence and guilty, good and bad.

I remember a grey sheep asking me "What are good and bad? [Light and dark? Innocence and murder?]"

People would have an answer right away, and each of them would be different.
The people who would fight instead of giving mercy, think that fighting is okay, might think differently of I, who doesn't know what to think of good and bad.

Because all that is "bad" was "good" and all good is bad, yet all bad is good...
Confusing, isn't it?

I decided that this grey sheep... was on the white-er (whiter? white-r?) side of things. Always asking questions, then proceeded to say of their "bad."

What did I say to them? I don't remember.

I do remember one thing, however.
That the live that certain grey sheep lived, did not seem okay in their eyes.

EY CIMK IT WNEI AUJ DPVW. I RM ANE PVDY FNL ON UPW EDPAE BMIUK MOPJ. RFUWMSEY SE, EWF'T WOYMEU UW, AED HRWBGK SKAF JEUMJMZNLJ. SPUWTYIUM I LVGW Z EUPOZ ESS "KHL ZINM TEWOYK" TSQDOXY. YKCFVLLP RLGD JB, SNU UUJESALOFD VTE PN LHV COGRBKLEIS. P ANEMJSKAUJ TIM WMGTF HLBKC VFIK, HEJVY SLRYUUOLWD SY ANETM "ADZOAY" AT PW CRLSKD UPWM. YODKVFZ, A AD UZAAMTQ NFT IAROQFG R FSGMF. Q DOJT TE HPXW A COUM, LPVY TZML GGP. Q OOEDLX HPE OERK P COVTV BV IU G FJOZT SEJGUTM EY YOWK, MZ PH, IJ SV ROX?

I still miss them. The keys to some of my sheep. I may have recently visited one of them, but I'm not sure if she still wants me around.

Does she ever read anything I write?