Twenty-two Sheep

You know when you need help when you admit to people that you enjoy all the insults. All the betrayals. Pain. Suffering. Despair.

I accepted my black sheep while I was gone... too much, I guess.

I shout to the world that I harm myself when I am afraid of harm itself. I yell that they can keep insulting me all they want! Put me down, kill me! Do it! Do it now!

You know you have a problem when you realize, this isn't the sheep's fault.

I thought that I needed to see all my black sheep away, then accepted them, then absorbed them. The calming chime of the bell left me.

I laugh in the face of Death.

And I accept this fate of mine. I can't ask for help- help is useless, I have grown to learn.

I can't make it rain to others, but I can do it myself.

Maybe that's why I couldn't help them. Why they left me.

Because deep down, they knew I would enjoy it.

K NYFM BO UECI RZTB I UAXV Y HKWBYEO WPGF AOZEQEC WEAE OEUZBWL AHREP, IYQFWNQ, APU G. LAMY XNQN KQ WMECEUK QWVZEG, APU LGP, GOH DQ KMG. PQLY YQL AMM UE YIMV RZX WTUETJ? ZWMZAL MG? JRJBSE ZE FFUF, FIKR MG JSXYMR, NLN KFGLM HBRTZZDX VAFTA CGLMTE GHKEEK MPAG I- PFR LAM OAEU NFG KMFHSGU RG AMLC MG ZL LAM FVRUK NDTKE- QEUVPNX? IDZIV ZR, QHC WNNV KM VH QT GOQ! JMEXEHRRG UCWI LOJN, VYCJX QS N PCIR GY AOZEQEC LAIT JAPKQ LH LO GHG VTAE BHVNI. JM YH WN. QO KK!