Chapter 6: Blonde

"That crazy look in your eye. You got me losing my mind."
**************************************
The house was dilapidated. Sherlock saw this the moment he stepped out. Yet Beth was more interested in the way the blood from the corpse had splattered against the door, creating a rather horror movie like appearance. Sherlock had barely even began to speak before his female partner began spurting out her observations.
"Mid 20's. Well off. Stabbed in the chest. Throat cut. Goes to a local  university. Knew her killer. No father figure present. Her name is Kirsten."
Lestrade blinked in confusion. He had never really seen her in action, and now she was solving it even faster than Sherlock. "How do you know her name?"
She fished a newspaper clipping out of her bag, and sure enough, it had the girls name stamped as the title. "Also, it says it on her necklace. Obviously."
Sherlock was going to add something, but the woman beside him kept on speaking, "She has a sister."
Sherlock nodded. "She also has a necklace that says-"
"Sis. Fore. Most likely to be a friendship necklace that says 'Sisters Forever'. "
Sherlock almost reacted just like John had at their first meeting. He almost admitted that he was impressed.
The victim had blonde hair, and blue eyes.

Once they left the crime scene, Sherlock, Beth, and John stood in the stairwell of 221B, standing against the wall. The moment they were clear of Lestrade, both detectives leaped triumphantly, laughing with glee. They were absolutely giddy. "I love stabbing cases! Always requires some thought!" Lizbeth exclaimed, punching the air.