Chapter 3

°•°•Destiny Adrianna Harris°•°•

It's been a week and I still haven't talked to my best friend well ex best friend. I hate the fact that he always chooses her over me. I know we not together, but damn how we suppose be ridin' 'til the wheels fall off if the other person not holding their part?

I started talking to Ashton more. We chill most of the time or we'll go out and have fun. I just can't sit here and be alone or deprive myself of being happy. It's not fair to me.

I was walking to my locker when I spotted Ashton waiting for me. I smiled.

"Hey ma." Ashton said hugging me.

"Hey Ashy." I said with a smile. Ashton is fine. The lord has really truly truly blessed him. We stood by my locker talking 'til the bell rung.

"I'm walking you to class." He said grabbing my books in his left hand and putting his arm around me. I smiled. He walked me into class putting my books on my desk. I took my seat.

"I'll be waiting for you after class." He whispered in my ear. I nodded.

"Okay." I said. He pecked my lips and walked out the class. Even though he wasn't my first kiss I felt some type of way about it. I felt someone staring a hole in the side of my head. I turn around to see Quentin. Green is so not a good look for him at all. I simply rolled my eyes and started on my work.

My phone started to vibrate on my desk so I picked it up unlocking it. It was a message from Quentin. I rolled my eyes. All of a sudden he know me?

My Future ♡: So that's how you doing it now?

I read it, scoffed loudly so he could here, and put my phone back on my desk. Also, I reminded myself to change his contact name.

Fuck he thought this was.

I ain't gone lie when we fight we fight physically, sometimes. We both be fucked up afterwards. But not this time. This time is different.

The rest of the day went by surprisingly good. Yeah I miss my best friend, but it's whatever.

°•°• °•°• °•°• °•°• °•°• °•°•

I was walking home and it started raining out of no where. I mean hard down raining. Fuck and I didn't even have my umbrella.

A car was following me. When I sped up, they sped up. Whoever it was rolled down the window. It was Quentin. I roll my eyes and keep walking.

"Get in the car Destiny." I kept walking.

"Destiny! Destiny!" I continued to ignore him. I heard a car door slam.

He picked me up carrying me to the car.

"Put me down. NOW!" I yelled kicking and screaming.

"Man calm yo hype ass down. I'm taking you home man." I scoffed. He put me in the car and ran back to his side and drove off. I just looked out the window. I know this nigga ain't taking me to his house. He just passed my house.

"Take me home now." He ignored me. I punched him in the arm.

"Man keep yo hands to yourself on the real." He growled at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Bitch made nigga." I said.

"What the fuck you just said?"

"You heard me I didn't stutter!" I yelled. Fuck him. He back handed me splitting my lip. I hit his ass back. The car swerved. I didn't even care at the time.

We pulled up to his house. He jumped out came in my side and snatched me out the car.

"Let me fucking go! Quentin!" I said trying to get out his grip, but his gripped tighter.

He unlocked the door slamming it shut. He threw me up against the wall making my back hit it hard. I whimpered. I slapped his ass.

"I told you 'bout your smart ass mouth and putting your hands on me man. You don't fucking listen!" He yelled in my face.

"YOU HIT ME FIRST!" I said.

"SO!"

"Let me go bitch." I said.

"Ooh I'm a bitch now?"

I didn't say nothing.

"Answer me!" He growled. I still ignored him.

"So you can't talk now?"

"Nope." I said popping the "p".

"Ite cool. I'mma show you." He let me go. He took his belt off. He always think he somebody daddy and shit.

"You better not hit me!" I yelled.

"Oh yeah."

SMACK

"I better not do what?"

I looked away from him.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you."

Nothing.

SMACK!

SMACK!

"ANSWER ME!"

"I didn't say nothing damn!" I punched his ass.

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

"Watch yo mouth!" I rolled my eyes. Tears rolled down my face. He always do this shit man.

"Why you crying now? You wasn't crying being a smart ass."

I didn't even say nothing. We both fucked up. My lip bleeding and my legs stinging. His face got my hand print on it, a busted lip, and his eye starting to swell.

"And what I told you 'bout wearing them lil ass skirts!" He yelled. I couldn't even look at him. He walked over to the couch. I just stood there.

"Strip." He said.

"No." I said. He got up and pulled me back to the couch with him.

"Do what the fuck I told you to do." I shook my head no.

"I'mma show you." He ripped off my shirt, then the skirt.

He ripped my panties and bra off too. He stood me up and bent me over.

He took his hand and started smacking my ass. I had to bit my tongue so I wouldn't moan, but I let it slip.

"Oh you like that shit?" I didn't respond. He inserted two fingers in me. I tried to pull away, but he pulled me back on his lap and finger fucked me. While pinching my nipples. I couldn't help, but moan as I rode his fingers. Damn that felt good. I felt my body tense up and I climaxed all over his fingers.

"Next time you gone listen to me." I nodded. He smacked my thigh and grabbed it. I need to stop falling for his shit honestly. I hate myself right now.

"I know you can talk. So I'mma say this again. Next time you gone listen to me."

"Yes Quentin." I said.

"Thought so. Now who that nigga that kissed you?"

"My - My friend."

"Friend my ass. Don't no friends kiss. I better not catch him doing it again. You belong to me." He said.

"I'm not a piece of property. I don't belong to any fucking body. This is all your fault! If you would see that hoe for what she really is and stop pushing me away you would know! You hurt me to the point I don't even like you. You chose her over ME! A bitch that's been there for you when your own mama tried to sell you for some crack. Or let you sleep with me at night when you couldn't go home! But it's all good though. You do you and I'mma do me. When she fuck you over don't come to me!" I yelled running up the stairs. I ran into his room and put on a pair of his sweats and a shirt.

I ran out the door all the way home. Fuck Quentin! Fuck Bria! Fuck everybody!