Chapter 20

°•°•Quentin Jamal Isaac°•°•

Today was Destiny surprise baby shower. She have no clue that I put all this together. I invited some people we knew from school, Nae, Choppa, Hades, KC, Zeus, Trina, and Zeus crew, Ari and her crew. Shit I invited a lot of people.

"Destiny come on!" I yelled.

"Quentin stop rushing me. I have a fucking baby in my stomach!" She yelled back. I love hearing her talking shit. Sometimes she say shit that make no sense. Like the other day she told me she'd kill me with a damn quarter. A quarter! I was like what the fuck? How can you possibly do that?

We were finally in the car heading to where the baby shower was taking place.

"Quentin why are we here?" Destiny asked as I found a parking spot.

"A friend's birthday party." I lied. She nodded. I got out and helped her out the car. Her baby shower was a light pink and safari theme. I went all out for this. She had on a pink dress and some nude pumps. I'm surprised her feet don't hurt every time she wear heels. We got closer to the door. I opened it letting her go in first.

"SURPRISE!" Everyone yelled.

"AHHH!" Destiny screamed jumping in my arms. I bust out laughing.

"OH MY GOD!" She screamed. "I almost peed on myself." She added. We all laughed. I put her down.

"You did all this?" Destiny asked. I nodded.

"This is our baby shower." I said. I walked her over to her chair. I was glad I could put a smile on my baby face.

°•°•Destiny Adrianna Harris°•°•

I was enjoying my surprise baby shower. We've been turning up for about two hours now. Quentin really out did his self with this. The music was blasting, the food was on point. Shit I was in food heaven!

"Girl your stomach is not that big to be eight months." Trina said.

"I'm glad it's not, but I still-" I stopped talking when this hood rat walked in the door. She got me all kinds of fucked if she gone ruin my day.

"What's wrong?" Nae asked. I didn't say anything. I just got up and walked over to her with my girls following.

"What the fuck you doing here?" I asked. She smirked at me.

"I came to show my support." She said handing me a little box. I threw that shit back in her face. Literally in her face.

"I don't want that shit!" I said.

"Aye hoe you need to go." Nae said. She looked at Nae and rolled her eyes. Nae punched her right in the face making her fall on her ass.

"Get out!" I said again.

"So you got other hoes fighting your battles now?" She asked wiping the blood from her nose.

"If you can't see I'm pregnant dumb ass." I stated. I'm not fighting while I'm pregnant. The fuck I look like?

"Welllll, I'm not pregnant and I'll still get in that ass." Jazzy said.

"Where's Quentin at? He needs to know he got another baby on the way." She said smirking.

Bitch whet?!

I know I just said I wasn't gone fight, but I had to hit that hoe with a two piece.

"YOU COME IN HERE STARTING SHIT! WHAT THE FUCK WRONG WITH YOU?! BITCH WAIT 'TIL I DROP MY BABY. YO ASS IS MINE!" I yelled slapping her. She tried to hit me back, but my girls stepped in.

"Bria what the fuck you doing here?" I hear Quentin yell.

"I'm pregnant!"

"From who? The neighborhood football team? Some bum ass nigga? Yo step daddy? Who?" Devon asked nonchalantly. Some people laughed. Shit I know I did.

"Quentin." I felt something trickle down my legs.

"Bitch please. I ain't never touched your ass." He said. I felt more water come gushing down my legs. I look down.

"QUENTIN!" I yelled. He turned to look at me.

"Shit." I heard him say. He picked me up rushing out the door to the car.

°•°• °•°• °•°• °•°• °•°• °•°•

"Breathe Destiny. Your only at 8 centimeters." The doctor said.

"Listen fuck them 8 centimeters! Cut me!" I yelled at the doctor. Shit I want her bad ass outta me. Quentin sitting next to me looking like a fish. I'm the one that should be doing breathing exercises, not his ass.

Two hours later I was pushing. Bree was giving me hell coming into the world.

"I see the head. Come on push." The doctor said. I pushed again.

"You're doing good. Just a few more pushes." He said. I breathed deeply and pushed again.

It was another forty-five minutes of pushing before I finally heard my baby girl's cry. They left the room to clean Bree and run some tests. I laid back in the bed happy that it was finally over.

"You did good baby." Quentin said kissing my cheek. I just smiled at him.

The nurse walked in with Bree wrapped in a pink blanket.

I looked down at Bree and smiled. My baby girl was my world. Everyone walked in the room to see baby Bree.

"She is so pretty." Trina said. I agreed. I could barely talk I was getting tired. The nurse walked in saying that I needed rest and they could visit us tomorrow. I was glad for that interruption.

"I'll be here when you wake up." Quentin said. I nodded closing my eyes.

Bree Isaac was finally here. I thought before letting sleep takeover.

°•°• °•°• °•°• °•°• °•°• °•°•

Baby Shower and Destiny Outfit in MM.