Chapter 11*

°•°•Destiny Adrianna Harris°•°•

These have been the best two months ever. I'm so happy that my baby is finally home for good. I just don't want to deal with no drama, if we get together. Yeah I know we gone fight and argue, but what couple doesn't.

Q and I are currently moving my things into his closet. He holla I'm his girl and since we live together now, then all my stuff should be in here too. I just agreed and didn't protest.

"I have something special planned for us tonight. It's already 5 now so you need to be ready by 7." I nodded

"Okay baby." I pecked his lips and went to shower. After my shower. I lotion my body. I walk into the room wrapped in my towel. Quentin goes in the bathroom for his shower.

I decided on a Doublju Long Sleeve Printed Round Neck Bodycon Dress and my Red Lilian DeVille Suede Pumps. I added my Cartier Paris Important Marquise Diamond Parure that Quentin had gotten me. I made sure I had my things in my Proenza Scholuer Small Red Lunchbag Clutch before I continued to get dressed.

I had time to curl my hair into some loose curls. Quentin walked out the bathroom butt ass naked. He be doing this shit on purpose. His dick make a bitch wanna run like she on the track team.

"Why do you always do that?" He laughed.

"Do what?"

"Come out the bathroom butt ass naked." He laughed stepping into his boxers.

"It ain't like you haven't seen it before." I just rolled my eyes. I sprayed my Chanel No. 5, grabbed my phone and clutch, and waited for Quentin to finish getting ready.

Quentin had on some True Religion Geno Core Regular Tapered Mean, a Black and White Medusa Print Shirt, and a pair of Red Giuseppe Zanotti Matte Leather Mid-Top Sneakers.

"So you coming for me?"

"Nah you looked at my outfit and decided to copy me." I said as me made our way downstairs. We walked out the house and got in the car.

Within an hour we arrived to some beach house. He got out and walked around to help me out the car.

"Thank you." He mumbled an mhm. We walked toward the front doors of the beach house hand in hand. When he unlocked the door I stepped in. My eyes widen. He had rose petals everywhere, candles lit, a table for two with Steak, Mashed Potatoes, and Asparagus.

"You did did all for me?" I said a little teary eyed.

"Yes. I'll do anything for you." He said wiping my tears away.

"I love you." I said pecking his lips.

"I love you more."

"Not possible." I said.

Dinner was great. We talked and laughed about old times. I loved this time we shared together. This is something I really appreciate him for doing.

"Come with me." He said. I placed my hand in his. He lead me upstairs kissing all while kissing all over my neck. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him. He kicked open the room door and kicked it closed.

He laid me on the bed while he was kissing every inch of my body. I moaned loudly.

He had stripped me naked. I don't even remember my clothes coming off, lol.

He spread my legs and went to work. His tongue felt so fucking good. He had me pulling away, biting my lip, pulling his hair, screaming his name, and all. With one last lick I came. He licked and sucked every last drop of it.

"Damn baby you taste like watermelons." I was out of breathe. I couldn't respond. He chuckled.

"You sure you want to do this?"

"Yes." He stripped out his boxers and under short. His dïck was standing at attention. Whoever said all white men dïck small lied. Hell Quentin shit about a nine no more then ten inches.

He kissed me passionately while I rubbed his manhood .along him groan. When we pulled away his eyes watched me as he positioned his self to my opening. I tensed up.

"Relax baby I'm not gone hurt you ever again." I nodded and kissed him. He put the tip in and I gasped in the kiss. He pushed some more in. He moved in and out at a slow pace so I could get used to it.

After a while I started feeling the pleasure. He was hitting spots I didn't know about.

"Go harder." And that's what he did. I was clawing at his back. He was putting in work.

"You so fücking tight baby." I moaned as he thrust inside me.

"Ooohhhh yessss babbyyyyy rightttt thereee ... I lovveeee youuuu!" I screamed out. He turned me over putting my ass in the air. He eased inside me.

He started pounding me hard and fast. I started throwing my ašs back meeting his thrusts. He was catching it every way I threw it.

°•°•Quentin Jamal Isaac°•°•°

I turned her ašs over. I was fücking the shit out of her. Her moans and screams were sexy as hell. She started throwing her ass back at me.

I went to slapping her ašs in the process.

"I'm bout to cummmmm..."

"Not 'til I tell you." I slowed down my pace making her climax go down. I did that for a while 'til I made her mad.

"Quentin st-stop pl-playing." I laughed and picked up the speed. She was cümin' back to back.

"What's my name?" I said pulling her hair.

"Quentin."

"Nah try again."

"QUENTIN!" She screamed. I pulled her hair harder and went deeper inside her slapping her ašs.

"That's not my name."

"Daddy! Daddyyyy!" She yelled cümmin' again.

"Damn baby." I slammed in and out of her 'til I pulled out and put her on top. She gasped as she slid down my dïck. I held her by her waist as I fücked her. She started bouncing on top of me. I could feel her walls squeezing me. That shit felt good as fück.

"Fück..." I groaned. I slapped her ašs and she sped up.

"I'm bout to cüm daddy."

"Me too." I picked up my speed, thrusting into her faster and faster 'til we came together. She collapsed on top of me. We were panting and breathing hard.

I kissed her forehead. "I love you."

"Love you too." Next thing I know I hear her soft snores. I love this girl. She gone be the death of me. I might even propose to her for Christmas or better yet her birthday. I can't wait to make her Mrs. Quentin Jamal Isaac.

°•°• °•°• °•°• °•°• °•°• °•°•

Quentin and Destiny Outfit in MM.