Epilogue

5 years later...

°•°•Destiny Adrianna Harris-Isaac°•°•

Its been five years since Quentin left. Before he died he left everything to me and the kids and of course he left some things for Devon. He hasn't been the same since Q left. He got into the game more. He calls and checks on me from time to time, but other then that he working. Every day is hard for me. I haven't even taken my wedding ring off. It's just to hard for me to take it off. I look at our picture that we took that day after we left the Courthouse sitting on my bed side table.

"I miss you so much Quentin." I whispered letting my hand trace over his face. I set the picture down sighing.

°•°• °•°• °•°• °•°• °•°• °•°•

I've being single ever since. Every day I wake up wishing it was all a dream, but then really sets in and it's just my five year old daughter and five year old son who Quentin never got to meet. They are one week and three days apart. Our daughter was three months old at the time Quentin died in December. I found out I was four weeks pregnant with our son in January had him in September. Bree's birthday is September 15 Travis' birthday is September 25. Just looking at them two everyday brings tears to my eyes. But I keep moving.

"Mommy is daddy ever coming back?" Bree asked me climbing into a chair to eat her breakfast.

"No baby daddy is not coming back, but he loves you and your brother." I said. I blinked my eyes a few times so I would've cry.

"That's not what he told me yesterday." She said. Huh?

"What? Your dad is not alive sweety." I said. She smiled brightly at me.

"Yes he is. When we were having a pizza party he showed up he played with me and we talked. I told him about Travy too!" She said excitedly. I know Q is dead. She must have dreamed this.

"Okay baby." I said.

"He said he knew you wouldn't believe me so I had to do this." She got up and walked out the kitchen. I followed her to the sliding doors in the back. She was unlocking it.

"Bree I told you about opening this door." I scolded.

"It's okay mommy, daddy said I could do it only for today." She said. She stepped out. I followed behind her. I looked around.

"Baby what are you showing me?" I asked.

"I wanted to show you this--Ooo mommy look at Travis he not supposed to be out here." She said. I looked down the beach. Travis was talking to some man. Oh my God Travis!

"Travis get away from him! You don't know him!" I yelled running down the beach to get my son. Who the fuck is this man playing a sick fucking joke with my kids.

"TRAVIS! COME HERE NOW!" I yelled getting closer.

"But mommy I wanna play with my new friend." His bottom lip started to tremble.

"Now!" I said. He made his way over to me. I grabbed his arm to make sure he wasn't harmed. I looked up at the man. His eyes were covered and he wore a hoodie.

"Listen you sick son of a bitch. I don't know what game you playing with my kids, but your ass will be floating in this ocean. Fuck with me if you want to." I snapped. He had a devious smirk on his face. He removed his shades and hoodie pulling something out from under his hoodie. I heard a click sound. I looked up, but it was too late.

With that I meet darkness.

The End!