Chapter 17

°•°•Quentin Jamal Isaac°•°•°

Destiny somehow found out that I have been talking to Bria, but it hasn't been nothing but as associates. I'm not trying to lose my girl over it.

"So you been talking to her for what reason Quentin?" She asked. I knew she was pissed at me. I fucked up by giving her my number. Its just I kinda felt bad for her.

"I just felt bad for her and the baby." I said.

"So you telling me, your fiancée, the mother of your child, that you felt sorry for her and the baby? That you spent countless hours at her house 'cause you felt sorry? You ignored me, for her? You come home all hours of the night or leave at all hours of the night to help her because you felt sorry?!" I nodded hesitantly.

"Yeah, but it wasn't nothing more then me helping her."

"So, if it was me and my ex felt "sorry" for me and was coming over to my house, texting and calling my phone all hours of the night, playing with my baby, and doing shit for my baby, it's fine?" She asked.

Hell nah. Her and that nigga would be dead.

"No." I said.

"Exactly! But you weren't thinking about that. You catching feeling for this hoe again?" She asked.

"No Destiny. I was just being nice."

"Nice to a bitch you used to so called be in love with. The bitch you fucked. The bitch that was having you walking around like a love sick ass puppy. The bitch that can easily try some shit and you would fall for it. I thought better of you." She said. I didn't say shit. What could I say? She's right.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"So are all the other niggas that fuck up." She said walking out the door. I followed behind her.

"Where you going?"

"Oh, so now since you ain't with Bria, you worried about my whereabouts? Nigga bye." She said closing the door in my face.

Damn bruh.

°•°• °•°• °•°• °•°• °•°• °•°•

I've been sitting here all day waiting for Destiny to come back. It's damn near three in the morning. If she with some nigga we gone have a problem.

I hear the front door open.

"Where you been?"

"Out." She said walking passed me going up the stairs. I watched her grabbed some clothes before going in the bathroom. I followed her, but she closed and locked the door.

She finally came out the bathroom with her dirty clothes in hand. She walked out the room. Hell yeah I followed her.

"Why you washing your clothes?" I asked. She ignored me. When she started washing two pieces of clothing? Never. I watched her walk around the laundry room.

"Bye Quentin." I know she not dismissing me? I followed her back up to our bedroom.

"Hell nah. Where were you at all night?"

"Out." Was all she said before turning the lights.

Did she just dismiss me?