Chapter 22

ONE MORE CHAPTER LEFT!

°•°•Destiny Adrianna Harris-Isaac°•°•

"This is some bullshit." I said. Bria was nowhere to be found. I could hear a baby's cry. I knew it was Bree. I took off toward her cries. I came up to a room kicking the door in. There was two men standing there with guns. I put a bullet in their heads before reaching to pick up Bree. She instantly stopped crying.

"Tre get her out of here." He nodded grabbing Bree from me. Now to find Bria's ass.

I eased down every hallway I came to checking each door, but I kept coming up empty handed each time. Quentin and I had got separated during the shootout that happened at the front of the building. I just hope he okay.

°•°•Quentin Jamal Isaac°•°•

This shit was crazy. It's like a fucking maze in this bitch. So many damn hallways, too many rooms, bullets flying all over the place. It was madness all around.

"Looking for me?" I hear someone ask from behind me. I turn around to see Bria.

"Bria what the fuck is your problem?! I don't want you. Then you claiming I got you pregnant knowing that's a lie." I said. She just smiled at me.

"Quentin you know you just with Destiny cause you mad at me. When are you going to forgive me so we can move on together and be a family." She said. I looked at her like she was crazy.

"Bria that'll never happen." I said aiming my gun at her.

"You wouldn't shoot me." She said. That's a damn lie. I shoot the bitch in the leg.

"You fucking shot me!" She screamed.

"Duh." I said.

"How could you?!" She said crying and holding her leg.

"Bria shut up! Now you could either call this shit off or die." I said.

"Quentin just be with me." She pleaded.

"Girl no!" I said. I don't want to kill her 'cause she pregnant, but she tempting me.

"Fuck you Quentin! I was there for you when she wasn't." She said. This bitch.

"You only wanted my money hoe." I said. I don't have time for this shit.

"Call it off or die." I said.

"No." She said. I aimed my gun at her. "Any last words?"

"Fuck that bitch you with." She said. I pulled the trigger.

She should've just ended it when she had the chance to. I looked at her dead body one last time before I walked away. Now I have to get my daughter out of here and home safe.