Chapter 9

°•°•Destiny Adrianna Harris°•°•

I was awaken out my sleep to someone banging on the door. I threw the covers back and stumbled downstairs.

"What?!" I said openeing the door irritated. It was Devon and his eyes were red.

"We gotta go now."

"Why, what happened?" I asked.

"Quentin was in an accident." My whole world stopped and my heart dropped. I ran to get my shoes. I grabbed my phone and keys. He hopped in his car and sped off to the hospital.

When we got there everyone was in the waiting room.

"Wh-What happened to him?" I asked. Even though he did me wrong I'm still going to be there for him.

"Last thing he said was he going to check on the baby and something about making things right." No one said anything else after that. My thoughts instantly consumed me.

"Not this bitch." Devin mumbled next to me. I looked at him confused. He just pointed behind me. I turned around to see Bria running in. This bitch did this I know it. I'mma kill her.

"What happened to Quentin?" She asked us.

"It's all your fault he's laid up here fighting for his life, isn't it? What the fuck did you do?!" I yelled at her. She started crying.

"Shut the fuck up with all the crying. What. The. Fuck. Did. You. Do?!" I asked through gritted teeth.

"H-He came over to - to my - my h-house today. When he walked in I was having sex with someone else." She whispered. This hoe here. I slapped the dog shit out of her. But I did try to tell Q we all did.

Smh.

"Leave."

"Wh-What?" She asked dumbfounded.

"Bitch I said leave you are not wanted here. So leave." She cried harder and ran out the building. I sat down.

"Did the doctor or someone come out yet?" I asked.

"No we been waiting here for hours." I ran my hands through my hair. Some shit always happen when it come to Bria ass.

Hours

Hours

and more hours passed and nothing.

Half of everyone was sleep or dozing off when a doctor walked in

"Family of Quentin Issac?" We all jumped up.

"How is he?" I asked.

"From the collusion it's hard to tell. He has a few broken bones, scratches, and some blood lost. We had to perform surgery on him. With the impact to head he slipped into a coma." I couldn't help but cry.

"We gave him some medication, but they don't seem to be working so good. Hopefully, by tomorrow he responds to the medication. If he doesn't respond tomorrow or in the next two days he's not going to make it. The medication is going to help the swelling in his brain go down. If it does he will still be in a coma. I'm not sure for how long, but he could be in this state for days, weeks, months, maybe even years, before he comes out of this. I'm sure he's a fighter. He'll pull through this." He said.

"Can we see him?" He nodded.

"He's in room 346." He showed us to Q room. I walked in and nearly hit the ground. Not my best fucking friend. I can't stand to see him like this. This is too much on me.

"It's gone be alright Des." Devon said hugging me as I cried on his shoulder.

"I hope so. I hope so." I croaked out.