Chapter 4

°•°•Destiny Adrianna Harris°•°•

Tonight Ashton taking me to a party. I needed to relax and get my mind off what happened between Quentin and I.

I decided to wear a black body-con dress that was cut on the sides, and my red spiked pumps. My hair was straight with a part down the middle. I took some pictures and put them on Instagram.

HONK HONK

I cut off my lights and left.

"Damn ma, you look sexy as hell." Ashton said. I blushed.

"Thanks. You don't look to bad yourself." We decided to match. He had on some black True's, a button down red shirt, and his black and red 13's.

He backed out the driveway and we were on our way to the party. I was ready to turn up.

When we pulled up the place was packed. People smoking, drinking, dancing, making out, girls running around naked.

Jesus take the wheel.

Walk Thru by Rich Homie Quan came on. I pulled Ashton to the dance floor. I turned around and started dancing on him.

All my worries going out the window. Ashton had got us some drinks. So I was feeling myself a lot with this alcohol in my system. I was grinding on his friend. He pulled me closer.

I was having a good time tonight. I had a few drinks, but not to many. Kevin Gates - Out The Mud came on.

"Oh this my shit!" I started shaking my head like I had dreads.

"24 Hours, nigga, 7 days a week

Me, I don't get tired, I let you other niggas sleep

Turn up for that check and yeah I get it out the streets

Hustle like I'm starving going hard, I gotta eat

I get it out the mud, yeah, yeah

I get it out the mud, yeah, yeah, yeah

Watch how I break my wrist

Make that water whip

Stretch it out, then flip

I'm all about my chips

I get it out the mud yeah, yeah

I get it out the mud yeah, yeah, yeah

Watch how I break my wrist

Make that water whip

Stretch it out, then flip

I'm all about my chips

I get it out the mud

Turn up in 2 seconds

Get it with music and cope when I'm stretching

Across the street under a bando

And here with your ho, could get her to go fetch it (Here boy)..." I started bouncing my ass on Ashton. He grabbed onto my hips. I was getting it. This is what I needed.

Ashton went to the bathroom so I walked around a bit 'til I spotted Devon.

"Sup sis?" He said blowing smoke in my face.

"Don't blow that shit in my face punk." I said. He laughed.

"You came by yourself?"

"No, with Ashy." I said.