Chapter 19

°•°•Quentin Jamal Isaac°•°•°

Y'all just don't know how happy I was to know I didn't lose Destiny. If I would've lost her I don't know what I would've done. Probably beat my own ass from making dumb decisions.

On a good note everything for Destiny's surprise baby shower is coming into plan. All we need is the food and drinks. Before the baby shower comes up we're getting married. I know it might seem sudden or too soon, but I don't want to wait any longer. That's if Destiny don't change her mind. We might be young, but I want to be a married before my daughter get here. Either she down with it or I'm bringing the minister to her. Either way we getting married.

"Quentin let's go do something." Destiny whined. She been in the house since I put her on bed rest. Yes I sure did. I seen how swollen her feet were becoming and she was complaining a lot about her back.

"What you want to do?" I asked looking away from the TV at her. I kissed her stomach. It's like it grew over night.

"Something that involves food." She said then she went into a trance. She always do that now when it come to thinking about food.

"Destiny." I called out.

Silence.

"Destiny!"

Silence.

"DESTINY!" I shouted making her jump.

"Damn Quentin, what?"

"Stop having an orgasm about food and listen." I said.

"At least something is giving me an orgasm." She mumbled. I may have told her we shouldn't have sex 'cause I don't want to hurt the baby.

"What you say?" I asked knowing I already heard her.

"I said fuck off! I'm bout to find me a man that can give me what I want since my so called finacée not doing it. I want to have sex, but you always turn me down. No don't touch me!" She said.

"Destiny I don't-"

"Want to hurt the baby. Yeah yeah yeah. Bye Quentin." She said. I shook my head laying back in the bed. She got up out the bed heading to the closet. Two minutes later she came out with her shoes in her hand.

"Where you going?"

Silence.

"I know you hear me Destiny."

Silence.

"WHERE YOU GOING?!" I yelled as she grabbed her keys.

"To dick in ah box house." She said walking out the room. Hell nah. I got up going after her.

"Destiny seriously, where you going?" I asked.

"To find some real dick." She said walking out the door.

Let me get my gun cause somebody is dying today.

°•°•Destiny Adrianna Harris°•°•

I haven't had sex since jackass find out I was pregnant. I want dick and I want it now! Yeah I walked out the house on his ass. I tried being nice and asking, but he's always turning me down. I even thought about raping him in his sleep, but the dummy started sleeping in his stomach and I'm not about to roll Quentin's heavy ass over.

I drove around going I don't know where. My phone just kept ringing, ringing, ringing. I know it's Quentin. I continued driving politely ignoring his calls. After twenty minutes of driving around I had pulled up into a Wendy's to get something to eat. Thankfully, there weren't that many people on the inside.