Chapter 23

LAST CHAPTER!

°•°•Quentin Jamal Isaac°•°•°

Bria was finally dead. I was walking back to the front when I felt a sharp pain in my side. I put my hand on my side where I felt the pain coming from and I looked down to see blood.

"Shit." I said. I felt more bullets pierce my body. I fell to the ground coughing up blood.

"Quentin!" I hear Destiny scream in the distance.

Damn.

It dawned on me that my life was slipping away from me. I wouldn't be here to see my daughter grow up, her first steps, first words; nothing. I would never see Destiny again. My dad, Devin, no one.

God please forgive me of my sins.

"Quentin you can't leave us. You can't!" I hear Destiny yell.

"B-Baby i-it's my - my t-time."

"No! You're going to make it." She said.

"I l-love y-y-you ... a-and our - our d-daughter." I knew I was taking my last breathe. One last tear feel down my cheek before I was meet with darkness.

°•°•Destiny Adrianna Harris-Isaac°•°•

"Noo!" I screamed as the bullets pierced through his body. He fell to the floor coughing up blood. I rushed over to him. He was not about to go out like this.

"Quentin you can't leave us. You can't!" I yelled.

"B-Baby i-it's my - my t-time."

"No! You're going to make it." I said.

"I l-love y-y-you.....a-and our - our d-daughter." He said before closing his eyes.

"No! Quentin wake up! Please wake up!" I cried cradling his limp body. The police sirens were getting closer.

"Destiny we have to leave before the police get there." Devin said. I didn't want to move. I couldn't believe he was gone. Devin had to pull me away before we got caught. When he placed me in the car a tear slipped down my face. He was gone and now I was all alone raising our daughter without a father.