Chapter 5

°•°•Quentin Jamal Isaac°•°•°

I can't believe that she chose another nigga over me. I watched her walk away from me. I wanted so bad to pull her back, hug and kiss her, but I just walked away. Fuck her too then. I guess it's really over

°•°• °•°• °•°• °•°• °•°• °•°•

I was headed home and it was raining. I was driving down the street and I spotted Destiny. I had to stop and help her out. No matter what happens. It was raining so why not drop her off home.

I finally got her in the car and took her to my house. I ignored her yelling to go home. I pulled her in the house. I'm not gone lie, yeah I beat her ass 'cause what she said and what she was wearing. She know I don't like her smart ass mouth, nor when she wear shit like that. She gave me a black eye, a busted lip, and both my cheeks were red.

After we argued she ran upstairs. A few minutes later she grabbed her shit and ran out my house.

"SHIT!" I yelled punching the wall.

I can't believe that's how she feel about a nigga. Well fuck her. I still got my baby so that's all that matters.

I grabbed my keys and headed to Bria house. I pulled up and I didn't see her car. That's strange she always home. I backed out heading to the trap. I need to do something. I walked in dapping up my boys. I crashed on the couch.

"What's wrong?" Devon my Day 1 nigga asked.

"Everything." I rubbed my hands up and down my face. He passed the blunt to me.

"Shoot, tell me about it." I sighed and told him everything.

"Nigga is you stupid! You can't even see what's in front of you 'cause you got a hoe that got you believing everything she tell you. You chose her over Destiny. You and Destiny been riding since forever and you do that. I don't blame her for not liking you or hatin' yo guts. You fucked up my nigga. You better fix it and soon 'cause somebody else gone take your spot." He said shaking his head at me. Is he right? Is Destiny the one? This shit so stressful yo.

°•°• °•°• °•°• °•°• °•°• °•°•

One Week Later...

°•°•Destiny Adrianna Harris°•°•

I can't believe Quentin. He's been throwing mad shade for no reason. Devon don't even fuck with his ass no more. I gave his ass everything. Whatever I was doing I dropped for him. I guess it's true when they say "love is blind". It's best if I just move on from this.

°•°• °•°• °•°• °•°• °•°• °•°•

I was walking to the bathroom, but heard moaning coming from the janitor closet. I walked closer. The moaning got louder.

"Damn Bria." I heard some boy say.

Oh hell nawl.

I snatched the door open. They jumped back.

"Oh it's just you. What do you want? I'm busy."

"You around here fucking these other niggas knowing you go with my best fucking friend!" I semi yelled. She shrugged.

"Wait 'til I see him."

"And what you gone do? Not shit. He's not going to believe you anyways."

"Whatever." I just walked away.

I was sitting on the bleachers in gym class when Quentin walked over with Bria under his arms.

"Why you always fucking with my girl, Destiny? You mad 'cause I wifed her and not you? She never did anything to you." He said. I couldn't believe what he just said. She had the nerve to be smirking. I smacked my lips.