Hello?

It was a normal day in the world of Hetalia. France and England were arguing, Canada was watching silently, America was "being the hero!" Germany was forcing Italy to exercise (me lol) as Japan watched silently.

This was about half a year after the G8 had escaped from the mansion. Of course all the other countries had forgotten that place, but the same couldn't be said for one small country.

Italy still had the memories of the many loops he had lived in the mansion. He was trapped in his mind, in that mansion, the place where he witnessed his closest friends die so many times he lost count. What the countries don't realize is; Italy isn't as weak as they believe he is. He can use a gun with deadly accuracy, his hearing and sight are 5 times better than the best trained assassin, he can move without making any sound at all, his pain tolerance is on par with Russia and China's, his mental strength is through the roof and he has very good survival skills.

Germany continued to "make" Italy run. Another thing the countries don't realize is; Italy exercises several hours each day by himself. He has a gym at his house that the countries believe is unused.

The countries never notice that Italy no longer wears short sleeved shirts. He isn't depressed! He just doesn't want the nations to see the scars that he has from the mansion. He has hundreds of scars covering his body, thankfully none above his shoulders. "Germany! I'll run, just give me a second." Germany goes silent in the middle of yelling at him to run. "What?" "Didn't you hear me? I'll run" both Japan and Germany look at italy shocked. Italy sits down for a few seconds to tie his boot laces tighter so they won't trip him while running.

He gets up and starts running down the track, quickly catching up to and surpassing Germany. They continue to run for about two hours, and after that both countries were surprised to see Italy was neither out of breath or sweating whereas Germany was doing a little bit of both. "H-how?!" Both countries looked at Italy stunned. "Huh? Oh, I do run you know!" "E-eh?!" Italy tilts his head in confusion. "I thought you guys knew I exercised? After all Germany did put security cameras in my gym..." "I stopped checking those years ago! You never used it!" "Well, I exercise at least 4 hours each day depending on what the rest of the days plans are." The countries then noticed that Italy did have a lot more muscle in his body. "I'm going to go home now, ciao!" Italy then runs in the direction of his home which is about 8 miles away from the park they chose to train in today leaving the two countries to stare at his back in shock.

It took Italy about 20 minutes to reach his house. He let out a small sigh. "Home..." he smiled slightly. "I don't think I'll ever stop being happy when I walk through these doors... it tells me that my time at the mansion is over."

Pov 1st person: Italy
I walk into my home and walk straight to my gym where I spend another 5 hours doing my regular exercises. I head up to my bedroom to take a shower. What I didn't realize was there was a pair of purple eyes watching me from the mirror. I undress and gaze at myself sadly in the mirror. "These scars are the only things that tell me that the mansion actually existed..." there is an especially large scar running from my shoulder across my chest almost down to my thigh. I step into the shower and feel my muscles relax under the warm stream of water. I leave the shower a few minutes later and start to get dressed. After I finish I then turn to the mirror with a comb and brush out my hair. Before I finished I see my eyes change to purple, causing me to blink.

I pull away from the mirror and notice that it isn't my reflection. It's me, but not me. "Hello?" "Hi. I'm Luciano, your 2p." I raise an eyebrow. "Am I supposed to be afraid...?" "Honestly, no. Knowing what you went through at the mansion this must seem like nothing." "You know about the mansion...?!" "Well duh. I am you." " so, can you explain to me what a 2p is?" "2p stands for second player, I am you but also your opposite. I am good with weapons, I have a sharp tongue, I love to exercise, I'm the leader of the axis, nobody gets along with me well, and like most 2ps i kill people." "Well, when it comes to weapons and exercise we aren't very different." "True, but both those things have a reason behind them that drives you to do them. With me, I just naturally enjoy them."