three✾

| It All Started With Starbucks |

| Chapter 3 |

| Sienna's Point of View |

It's been a week since Chris and Brent asked us to Winter Ball and it's getting closer and closer by the minute. Sierra and I had our clothes, shoes, and purses ready for the day to come. Brent and I been talking more often, so I've been hanging around Kyle and Tanner a lot. Chris and Sierra been really lovey dovey lately.

It was lunch time and I was sitting with Brent, Tanner, Kyle, Chris, and Sierra. We had our own table since whenever they talk to the cheerleaders or something, they would go over to them instead.

"Miss. Taylor, would you give me the honor of taking you on a date Saturday night?" Chris asked as I was distracting Sierra for him. He had a crown on his head to represent that he was a king. He had two tiaras, one said no, the other one says yes. Who knew my brother could be so romantic and creative?

"I've been waiting for you to ask me," she said taking the tiara that says yes. She gave him a kiss on his cheek.

"Awww!" I said snapping a picture with my camera. It's been a while since I took some pictures with my camera. For the past few days I started carrying my camera everywhere again.

"Send me that picture, would ya sis?" Chris asked giving Sierra a wink. I nodded.

"When I get home," I said biting on my hamburger that we got from In-N-Out. Tanner's mom generously stopped by with our lunches that she paid for. Of course we were so thankful since school lunches are just plain gross.

"Let's play truth or dare," Kyle said with his mouthful. I wrinkled my nose in disgust.

"Kyle don't talk with your mouth full," Sierra said shaking her head in disapproval. "So not attractive," she added making him finish his food even faster than the speed he was at.

"Are we gonna play or nah?" Tanner asked. We all shrugged and Tanner went first. "Brent, truth or dare?"

"Dare," Brent challenged.

"I dare you to kiss or make out with little Sienna here for a minute," he said giving us a wink. I rolled my eyes. Tanner thought he could be cupid for the love birds in his group.

"Gross! I'm out," Chris said with a disgusted face before turning around in his chair to not see us.

"As much as I love you guys, I would love to keep my lunch in my stomach," Sierra said giving me a pointed look.

"But then your lunch will come out of your butt crack when you take a shit," I replied with the most innocent face I could make. She huffed before turning around like Chris. They were meant for each other. It was adorable yet weird and disgusting. I mean it's my brother and my best friend, what do you expect?

"Are you guys gonna do the dare or not?" Kyle asked raising an eyebrow. Of course he would watch to see it.

I gave Brent the are-you-okay-with-it look, he just shrugged, so we slowly leaned in. We heard a shriek from the other side of the cafeteria, I rolled my eyes, and looked back to see Alyssa pissed off. She was ruining every moment that has been happening in the cafeteria. I was relieved and disappointed. Wow wait what happened to me?

I always hated Brent, why am I changing? I groaned at the thought of me actually liking Brent. Nope it's too early to think about this. We barely started hanging out with each other, so maybe it was all in my head. Alyssa stormed over to us and pushed me out of my chair.

"Girl that seat was taken," Sierra said using her sass. Alyssa smirked.

"I don't see anyone," Alyssa said looking around pretending not to notice me even though her eyes briefly went across my face.