19

It All Started With Starbucks

Chapter Nineteen

Sienna's Point of View

3 Months Later -

You are as beautiful as the shit you took in the toilet. i told myself with a smile. I was feeling like starting a YouTube channel, so here I was in front of my camera getting ready to record. I had the lights up, my laptop next to me, and Brent across from me.

Brent and I were on good terms now, let's just say after that kiss we've been on a lot of dates. He hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend yet and Sherlyn left us alone. She kept clinging onto him for the first few weeks, but luckily she got the message that he wasn't interested anymore.

Oh yeah, Brent told me about Sherlyn and his relationship five years ago. It was five years ago, so I didn't worry too much about it. It was April and school was coming to an end soon. Graduation was coming up, prom was coming up, and Chris and Sierra's five month anniversary is coming up. I do not keep track of it, they just will not stop talking about it.

"Brent be in my first video with me," I said pouting out my lips.

"Fine," he said walking over sitting next to me leaning back on my bed. I pressed the button in front of me to start recording. There was a mirror behind my camera, so I know it was pointing at the perfect angle.

"Hi guys! I'm Sienna and this dude is Brent," I said in a happy tone. 

It feels weird talking to a camera, but you will get used to it later on. Brent gave a slight two finger wave before saying hi.

"We will be doing a Q&A video from my amazing twitter followers," I said pulling out my phone as I scrolled through  the hashtag. I had about twenty thousand followers on twitter due to my amazing tweets and the fact that Mat Espinosa retweeted one of my pictures that I took with him.

My twitter followers suggested the YouTube thing, so that's why I am doing it.

"I will be answering a few questions with her," Brent added with a wink. Brent looked at my phone and saw a bunch of questions.

"First question is from Katie, Do you have a boyfriend and when will we meet him?" I asked or said reading the question off of my phone. I looked into the camera with a weird look before looking at Brent for the answer.

"She will have a boyfriend soon and you just met him," Brent said giving the camera a dazzling smile. Brent looked at me and winked, I rolled my eyes.

"Anyways next question, will you twerk for us, from Natalie in Canada," I read off my iPhone. Brent and I slowly faced each other for the other's reaction. Brent shrugged and jumped up and twerk. I, on the other head, cannot twerk for my dear life.

"I can't twerk, but Brent twerk for the both of us," I said with a big smile to the camera. 

-----

Sherlyn's Point of View

"DJ!" I shouted as I saw my new boyfriend across the street. He looked around confused. Okay airhead I'm across the street not behind you. DJ finally spotted me across the street and smiled, he looked at both sides before crossing the street.

A random car comes out of no where speading towards my baby. I reacted like a loved one would, I ran towards him pushing him out of the way. The problem was I took the hit and I was on the floor while the car sped off. 

Hit and run.

"Sherlyn!" I heard DJ shout before everything turned black.

Why hello heaven, I will be living with you soon.