20

Note: Next Book will  be called "The Struggle"

 "Happiness is like jam,

you can't spread even a little

without getting some on yourself"

- Anonymous

It All Started With Starbucks

Chapter Twenty

Sienna's Point of View

"Hey? I never seen you before, who invited you?" Roman asked nicely. How can he be a drug dealer? He's so nice, but I barely just met him, so I can't really say anything yet. Brent was coming back, but stop as he realized who I talking to.

"Your brother, DJ, invited my friend and I," I responded simply pursing my lips. Roman nodded before awkwardly walking away.

"What was he saying to you?" Brent asked rushing to my side. 

He checked my face, arms, and etc to see if he hurt me in any way. Aww he's such a sweetheart. I calmed him down and stopped letting him check my arms because it's a little creepy that he was doing that. 

"He just asked who invited me," I said shrugging. We looked around for anything suspious. Brent nodded upstairs and this is when our acting came into play.

Since we had drinks in our hands, we both acted drunk, and went upstairs to pretend to do the deed, but in reality we are just gonna look for clues. First we went to the bathroom, looking through the cabinets.

Weed.

Coke.

Drugs.

Who keeps this shit in the bathroom when you are throwing a party? Roman is one stupid drug dealer. 

"It's a trap, don't touch it," Brent said. We didn't touch it, but we quickly took a picture by pretending we were taking a selfie. Oh the trends of the world. 

Let me take a selfie.

 ---

Sierra's Point of View 

"Chris!" I squealed as he threw me on his bed. Don't think wrong you little dirty mind thinking people! We were just hanging out, we ain't doing the dirty.. mostly when my dad and mom are in the other room doing the dirty.

"Melody! Andrew! We can hear you!" Chris yelled in disgust. That didn't help at all because they just moaned even louder.

"I am so sorry for my parents, who don't love me!" I shouted the last part. "They wouldn't be doing the dirty when I'm the house!" I added. Chris just shook with laughter.

This is no laughing matter, I almost walked in on my parent's doing it. I swear they need to take a break from doing it, mostly when the lady is pregnant. My dear siblings have to hear the noise they shouldn't be hearing until they are married.

Unless they watch porn.

"Just ignore them," Chris said as he got on top of me. He put both of his arms on either side of me, resting his hand on the bed.

"But it's gross," I groaned.

"We can do something just as naughty," Chris said with a wink. I rolled my eyes just as he pulled me in for a kiss. This sneaky little boyfriend of mine.

-----

Brent's Point of View

Sienna is so beautiful.