16

Note: Check out my new background?

The Cupid Series Logo

Book Suggestion: All I Need (By: Susane Colasanti)

Music Suggestion: One Night With You (Ciara)

Iris's Melody's Daughter (Not Sienna's Cousin) 's Story !

(Horror)

Upcoming Story May 2014

Irithmic Chains

(By Melody_Is_Forever)

Quote:

"Imperfection is beauty,

madness is genius,

and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous

than boring"

- Marilyn Monroe

It All Started With Starbucks

Chapter Sixteen

Sienna's Point of View

We were back home.

Brent threw a surprise welcome back party when we entered the house. Who knew he was so sweet? Sierra smushed cake in Chris's face because his birthday is today! The party was a welcome back and a birthday party for Chris and I. It was funny because Chris kissed Sierra and she got cake all over her face.

Happy Birthday to my loving brother.

I got him a new pennyboard! Let's just say he broke his pennyboard.... He thought three guys can ride on one pennyboard together, so imagine how that turned out. Isn't my brother just the brightest person in the world?

"Happy Birthday Chris!" I shouted giving him a hug when he got back from the bathroom. He was cleaning off all the cake, but he still smells like red velvet.

"Thanks Sienna," he said returning the hug.

Chris and I have our ups and downs. We are like those brothers and sisters who just gossip, talk about life, and protect each other. Chris can be overprotective, but he can be really chill sometimes. We split up since he was the birthday boy, everyone wanted to talk to him. I walked over to get a slice of the cake that didn't get smushed into Chris's face.

Even if Sierra had some of the cake left over, I bet any girl in the room would eat it. One it was food. Two it had my brother's face on it. The closest they will ever get to my brother's face was probably that cake.

"Sienna!" Brent shouted wrapping his arms around me. I wrapped my arms around his waist.

Brent didn't pick us up at the airport today since he was setting up the party with everyone else, so Sierra picked us up. It's been a while since I saw Brent, so it was nice to have my best guy friend around again.

"How was your vacation?" I asked pulling away from the hug, so I could look at him. He shrugged.

"It was alright, but it would have been more fun if the whole gang was there," he replied. Aww that was sweet! "What did you get Chris?" he asked gesturing to the big pile of gifts on the table nearby. It was piled into a high stack, I'm surprised it hasn't fallen over yet.

"A new pennyboard, how about you?" I asked him.

"A pennyboard," he replied slowly.

We burst laughing giving each other a high five. Great minds think alike.