15

New Book Cover (:

| Teaser : Talent Show? |

*

Problem: Halo is stuck in my head .________. 

Let me see your halo, halo

*

| It All Started With Starbucks |

| Chapter Fifteen |

| Sienna's Point of View |

"That was so funny," Iris said as we came out. They were all laughing and I joined them. Hunter had a sour look on his face, but he was flushed from embarassment. Astrid comfort him but had a few laughs here and there.

"That wasn't funny," he whinnied.

"Yeah it wasn't funny," Nate started acting serious. "It was gold!" he shouted bursting out laughing again.. We all laughed. Hunter gave up and laughed with us.

"So food sounds good right now," Astrid said changing the subject.

We all looked at each other. Nodded. Shrugged. We said bye to Lisa before walking on the streets looking for a good food resturants or diners.

Melody's Diner.

Melody has a diner? Wait she can cook? Just kidding, it was just some old lady who owns it. I pointed to the diner and Chris shrugged looking at the boys.

"Mommy!" Daniel yelled as he ran into the diner.

The fuck?

Mommy's Boy.

Hunter and Nate ran after him. I take it as they know the owner or worker? Chris, Iris, Astrid, and I walked casually into the diner to see the boys stuffing their face in cake. One of the ladies was holding Daniel by the ear. These boys are just plain weird. I walked over to Hunter and Nate grabbing one of the cookies on the plate.

"Thanks pigs," I said patting them on the head like little girls they are. 

Hunter grabbed Astrid by the waist and sat her on his lap. If only Astrid wasn't on vacation here, they would probably have a long term relationship, but I guess it's just a fling. We were leaving tomorrow, so she's gonna have to say good bye. Cross your fingers for no tears!

"Nate honey, who are these people?" asked a lady coming out of the kitchen, I'm guessing. She wiped her hands on the towel she had.

"This is Chris, his sister Sienna, and his cousins Iris and Astrid," he said pointing to each of us for her. "This is Auntie Melody," Nate told us with a smile. 

Melody wasn't old.

She looked like she was twenty one at the most.

"Hi," I said with a slight wave. 

"Hello, are you Nate's girlfriend? Nate you got a girlfriend and didn't tell me? What kind of nephew are you? You will never keep a girlfriend, if you keep keeping secrets! I thought your momma raised you better, such a disappointment," she ranted jokingly. I burst out laughing. Nate's girlfriend? No I have Brent. Wait what?!

I did not just think that. 

Where's a wall I can pound my head on?

"She's not my girlfriend," Nate said turning red. "You should be talking to Hunter over there, he has a girlfriend," Nate said directing the attention to Astrid and Hunter. Astrid instantly turned red and Hunter glared at Nate. So much love.

"Hunter! You have such a beautiful girlfriend!" she commented as she looked at Astrid intently. Talk about awkward. "Is he holding you against your will? Is he threatening you? Why on earth would a girl like you date this pig?" she asked jokingly. Astrid burst out laughing.