✾ epilogue ✾

e p i l o g u e ✾

s i e r r a ~

I never seen Brent so miserable in my years of knowing him. Who knew he loved Sienna so much? I can't believe my best friend is actually gone. Brent fell in depression and Sienna's dad moved on and is dating another woman. I think the woman was a rebound at first, but it got pretty serious.

It was a month after Sienna's death and only three weeks after her funeral. Chris wasn't as jolly as he was before, Kristine was heartbroken when she got the funeral invitation, as for Kyle and Tanner they were never themselves anymore.

I am trying to move pass her death because I can't live life depressed, but that isn't happening anytime soon. Sienna and I had plans for the future, we were gonna be each other's babies's godmothers. Go partying together. Go gossiping together. Complain about college together.

Sienna impacted everyone's life. Sienna was the happy link to all these people, she was always smiling and making everyone happy. I wish I was the one who was dying instead of her. She didn't deserve any of it, but I know she's watching me right saying how stupid I am and to move on.

"Chris, do you want to visit her grave or is it too soon?" I asked him softly as he starred at the wall in front of him with no emotion running through his eyes. I miss the old him. I understand what he's going through, but I don't like this version of him. I miss the old crew having a good time enjoying ourselves.

"Sure," he said sighing. I helped Chris as we start heading to the car to drive to her grave.

That was probably the most he said in the pass few weeks. We were graduating tomorrow and I don't think anyone can be happy. Why Sienna? Why did you have to leave us? Why? I burst into tears and Chris automatically got into boyfriend mode. This is the first time I cried since the funeral.

I thought I forgot how to cry.

"I shouldn't be depressed when I have a girlfriend who needs me," Chris said smiling at me sadly. I pecked him on the cheek really quick. Chris is a good boyfriend, I guess I shouldn't be acting selfish. He lost his twin sister, his other half, and they were really close too.

I remember Sienna's first performance on stage dancing to roller coaster by Justin Bieber. To be honest I wish I can see her still dancing right now.

"[Intro:]

Come here

I don't know what happened

[Verse 1:]

Where did they go?

Nights like this don't happen anymore

I need to know

Is it me, and did I lose control?

[Pre-Chorus:]

Lonely overseas

Lonely memories

Wish I had the key to your heart

People come and go

Baby, they don't know

What we had before

But it fell before our eyes

[Chorus:]

Roller coaster, roller coaster

Spinning all around and around for a while baby

Roller coaster, roller coaster

For a minute we were up, but the next we were falling down

[Verse 2:]

It's been difficult

I'm just happy there's no fights no more

But it's nights like this that I never ever missed you more

If there's a reason what this happened for

(But I can't help but feel like)

[Pre-Chorus:]

Lonely overseas

Lonely memories

Wish I had the key to your heart

People come and go

Baby, they don't know

What we had before

But it fell before our eyes

[Chorus:]

Roller coaster, roller coaster

Spinning all around and around for a while baby

Roller coaster, roller coaster

For a minute we were up, but the next we were falling down

[Pre-Chorus:]

Lonely overseas

Lonely memories

Wish I had the key to your heart

People come and go

Baby, they don't know

What we had before

But it fell before our eyes

[Chorus:]

Roller coaster, roller coaster

Spinning all around and around for a while baby

Roller coaster, roller coaster

For a minute we were up, but the next we were falling down"

That song didn't come out too long ago because Sienna didn't have the guts until her senior year. Gosh I miss her so much it hurts too much. I never knew Sienna wouldn't be here to attend the performing arts private college, we both got into. So much for experiencing college to the fullest with your best friend.

11 Months Later

"Kristine! I can't believe it's been a year since we saw each other!" I said excitedly hugging my best friend who wasn't dead. Kristine was sad knowing what the date was, but I was trying to keep everyone bright.

Today was the day she died. The day we lost our best friend. The day people changed. The day that impacted our lives a lot.

We were all getting together to go to her grave. Only our group of friends.

Cue the tears.

I wish everything didn't have to end this way. We had plans for the future going to the same college, room together, live next door to each other, and so much more. I guess the toughest and strongest people out there always has their breaking point.

I'm glad she can rest in peace.

"She wouldn't want to see you like this," I told her boyfriend patting his shoulder. "You know Sienna would be devastated to see that she made you feel like this."

"Want to know something?" he asked me. It wasn't only to me he was asking the whole group. We all nodded for him to continue.

"The day she died I was going to give her a promise ring. Even though she was in the hospital, I felt the need to make a promise to her. A week later I had a dream, Sienna was in it. She looked like an angel as everything around us was pure white. Sienna gave me a kissed and smiled at me before I woke up."

t h e • e n d ~

I made an alternate ending to people who wanted to see her actually live her future x

edited 12/13/14