14

| Next Update | April 17, 2014 | Chapter 15 is Next |

Teaser: Brent & Flowers

**Note: I am aware that New Years passed, but this is just the story's time not real life**

*

It All Started With Starbucks 

Chapter Fourteen

Sienna Blake's Point of View

"Happy New Years!" I shouted at my family giving each and every one of them a big hug. The family went around giving each other a hug before telling people who were staying at the hotel happy new years.

We were gonna leave tomorrow so today is the last day to hangout in the Caribbeans. Chris and I went up to the hotel room first, we went to bed, because we were going laser tagging with guys that Chris met at the beach earlier during the vacation. Iris and Astrid were coming along, but they wanted to enjoy the New Years.

 I drifted off to sleep as soon as I hit the bed. 

"Rise and shine sleepy head!" Iris said opening the curtains. My eyes! My eyes! You just do not do that to a person it's so annoying and it hurts you eyes. 

They be tripping.

"Can you not?" I asked scowling at them pulling the covers over my head just to have them ripped off by Iris. I hear Chris yelling at someone, probably Astrid since Iris is awake. She gave me a grin and threw me an outfit.

"We are gonna go to the beach before going laser tagging!" Iris announced. If only she told me yesterday, I would just have skipped the countdown. Honestly New Years is just another ordinary day it's just a new year. 

I think New Years celebration and New Years resolution are just an excuse to go lose your virginity or something. Maybe they just wanna... you know do it in bed. Parents if you are reading this, do not do it in your house where there's a chance your children may walk in on you.

I can just hear all the screams and moans right now since it's New Years. Keep it down people! We do not need to know that you are doing the dirty in a room on a bed, the floor, the couch, or even in public or the kitchen. Keep it down.

Snapping out of my thoughts, I got up slowly getting used to the different tempature as I flung my blankets off. I took the clothes in hand and made my way to the bathroom. I quickly did my hair rountine that I do if I'm going to the beach or outside.

I put on my clothes which consisted of a crop top, jean shorts, bikini, and sunglasses. Raybans baby!

"Hurry up, time is ticking!" Astrid shouted.

"Yeah shut up," Chris yelled back sounding tired, pissed, and tired. I wonder how long he was facetiming Sierra last night well this morning.

It's sad to see them seperated, but they act like they are never gonna see each other again. We are just on vacation, you will see your girlfriend in like a day or two. They are making all the single people feel lonely. 

Cough. Me. Cough.

Who's single with me? 

"Whoever comes down here first, I will pay for your Starbucks," Iris shouted. I instantly rushed into the living room, when I got to the couch Chris was just running in. 

"I win!" I shouted sticking my tongue out in Chris's face. He groaned and went back to his room. 

Did I mention he only had a towel on? That's just interesting and disgusting. He's my brother and you would not like to see your brother walking around in nothing but a towel. I mean Sierra might enjoy it, but I do not like my brother that way. I guess it's okay if you are like five, but not seventeen who is gonna be a legal adult in two weeks!