•o n e•

{shawn}

Ugh I don't wanna go to school. At least I'm a senior but I have to go through another year of being pushed around and another year of the love of my life, Priscilla ignoring me and only knowing who I am for a second because I had the balls to put something up for her or smile at her. I've loved her ever since elementary school when she first came in fourth grade from Peru and I never stopped loving her. I just wish she would known me longer. But enough about that at I have braces and I'm still stuck with square glasses.
I put on my jeans and button up my flannel then I put on my converse and grab my backpack and I head out with my car keys in my hand. I don't have the best car but it's something and it gets me to places I need to be so I'm not picky. As I walk outside I see her...Priss. She looked so beautiful. It made me smile seeing the smile on her face as she walked outside. But then my mood changed as I saw her get in a matte black Audi and kiss the guy that was in there. Her stupid boyfriend, Tyler. I hate him so much. Him and his group of friends think it's okay to pick on people who at bellow him like me. Priscilla and him have been on and off ever since middle school. And once he was the reason why I came home with a bruised eye and broken ribs and a bloody nose because I was in his way. Honestly I believe that Priscilla can do way better than him. He's a man whore who gets too many chances. Why can't she be with someone like me? I can treat her better make her feel better.
I arrive at school and I park away from everyone because last time sophomore year I didn't know that it was Tyler's friend, Jacobs spot and he beat me and threw me outside and showed me my car with the windows busted. So I park away from everyone. At least I'm getting a workout. As I get out the car I grab my backpack and my new schedule and I shut the door and start to walk into hell. As I get inside I look at my schedule and looked at my locker number. 123...funny. At least it's downstairs. When I turn a corner to get to it I see her.... Priscilla. Shit what should I do. She's right next to my locker. Should I just ditch my locker? I never ditch my locker in the morning. Stop panicking Shawn it's just a girl. The girl of your dreams.
And next thing you know I'm right next to her getting into my locker. I get it open successfully and I put my lunch inside. And my palms couldn't stop raining. And every three seconds I would look over because she was RIGHT THERE! I shut my locker and as I'm about to walk off the, Priscilla Amor Ashton grabs my arm and stops me.

"Um exscuse me? Sorry if you are in a rush but can you please help me with my locker?" Her voice is so raspy and cute, her hand is so small and fragile. Above all she's so beautiful.

I didn't notice we've been standing here for awhile until her perfect eyebrows rose up.

"Oh um yeah sure. What's your combination?" I asked as I walk back to her locker.

"2-4-6." She says and I get it open. "Thank you so much locker buddy."

"N-no problem." I say putting my hands in my pocket as I start to walk away.

I then stop and something inside of me told me to turn around and ask for her schedule so I did.

"Hey um...can I check your schedule?" I asked nervously.

"Sure here." And she gives it to me and shuts her locker.

First period, Second, Third, Fourth, and Sixth Period only.

"We have all classes together besides fifth period." I say.

"Oh great!" She says as she smiles at me.

"Do you wanna walk to first period together?" I asked. Wow since when did I have enough balls to say that to any girl.

"Umm I actually have to go see my boyfriend but I'll see you around. Bye locker buddy!" And she takes her schedule and leaves.